Too Much And Too Little Time on My Hands

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Being its planting season I have had very little time to do anything other than drive a tractor. Due to this, I chose not to shave and have ended up with a beard. On the otherhand, while driving a tractor you have many hours to think and reflect. One day, someones post on the board came to mind regarding "Who You Looked Like". Having a new beard and all, this gnawed on me as I viewed this new person in the mirror each morning. I knew I looked like someone but I just couldn't figure out who. But with all the time on my hands I knew I'd finally put my finger on it and this morning I finally did. I decided, unequivacally, without a doubt I look like Ruff Ruff - MNMTRanching's dog. (MNM - Please don't take this the wrong way. I don't mean to offend you or Ruff Ruff but I actually do - assuming he's in the front of the first picture)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38343

john250":1p13lv9n said:
What are you planting in January? Popsicles?

Someone has to plant them...

Jo, the post was mine, and I don't know whether it is a good thing or not that you think you resemble a dog.

Since you have been on a tractor a lot, I trust you have thought about my Faulkner reference, as I am told it is a bit obtuse.

Why can't you shave while you are on the tractor? This might be a way to kill two birds with one stone, and your wife won't make you go outside and potty.

john250":358gqtry said:

Been planting pine trees. Probably make more money planting popsicles though.

Lammie, since the land I'm on is so rough, shaving would be pretty dangerous. I did shave this morning after asking my daughter what she thought I looked like and she confirmed my visions of Ruff Ruff by calling me "dog-face". :lol: Boy is she honest! :nod:

Jogeephus":36l2erkv said:
john250":36l2erkv said:

Been planting pine trees. Probably make more money planting popsicles though.

Lammie, since the land I'm on is so rough, shaving would be pretty dangerous. I did shave this morning after asking my daughter what she thought I looked like and she confirmed my visions of Ruff Ruff by calling me "dog-face". :lol: Boy is she honest! :nod:

Oh well, I was just trying to find a way you could multi-task.

I guess juggling plates is out of the question, then...

Latest posts