too cute not to post!

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
IMAG0044_zpsfa1605af.jpg

Back-story- My wife has pestered me for years to get her a donkey. In 2010 I found an ad for an jenny that the mother wouldn't take care of so I went to pick her up that day. I was 50 miles from home and the JA was 30 miles from me so I couldn't get the trailer. I fashioned 4 pallets with ratchet straps and made a carrier for my pickup. her head was too tall for carrier so I adjusted it so it would stick out and home we went. I tied her to the back porch and waited for my wife to find her. She still says that the best gift I ever given her. last year I got to jacks that were in need of a home. Tuesday morning she calls hysterical because she found this in the field she was so happy. I assumed we had another month to go. Winni (mother) seem to be an excellent Mother to Lilli ( baby). Baby animals sure do make this cruel world seem alright. Hopefully I can post a picture of the neighbor's horse that got into my field this spring with her new Mule. The look on his face was priceless when I told him what the jack was doing to her. He should have got her out when I told him too.

peg4x4":ymkgrcoi said:
Are they Mammoth Donkeys?
No she is a regular donkey. I have one jack that is what they call a standard donkey. He is approx 14 hands. I don't know which one she bred with.

Latest posts