to all you global warming junkies....

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":3md8mp0i said:
Tod Dague":3md8mp0i said:
I believe it is rather arrogant to say that we are so all powerful that we have the ability to control the planet cycles.

Good point. It never ceases to amaze me how conceited people are that believe we can either destroy or "save" the planet. The earth lives on in spite of us, and will continue to do so long after we're gone.

True enough...but do you believe we've been good stewards?

Alice

Alice":3jhyezdq said:
True enough...but do you believe we've been good stewards?

Alice

If I may sweetie.

We are limited by our understanding. We have smart folks that are one dimensional for a large extent that say we aren't .... and the koolaide has been passed around.

My beliefs say we don't know. There is so much argument in the smart peoples sector over everything. What causes cancer? Why are we here? Why did the bus driver drive off the bridge in Atlanta? Why did the dinosaur become extant? How can we say that we understand the global warming issue when we only have data back 100 years?

We haven't been good stewards from the start nor have we practiced what we should have as a whole.

Based on them studies on Global warming saying Cows do more harm than cars, I say were good stewards, if it was not for us the world would be over populated with animals and this Global Warming thing would be a real mess. :lol:

I don't think I'd call Alice sweety when I was arguing with her. Unless I was backing out the door, headed for the shop. :lol:

The Gore faction wants serious controls on our energy use, thus raising the price. I'd like some concrete assurance the controls will make a beneficial difference. I haven't seen that assurance, yet.

john250":g5pnl63j said:
I don't think I'd call Alice sweety when I was arguing with her. Unless I was backing out the door, headed for the shop. :lol:

Really. That has been our pet name for a while. You must have missed it. When it gets rough I tell her something else.

I see she has started using it on others as well. It don't seem quite right for her to do it.

Wewild":1kl4od8r said:
john250":1kl4od8r said:

Really. That has been our pet name for a while. You must have missed it. When it gets rough I tell her something else.

I see she has started using it on others as well. It don't seem quite right for her to do it.

I guess I missed that. My bad. :lol:

Dang, John, I guess I missed it too...at least on my side of the "conversations." Now, Wewild does seem to have a way with words, I'll admit...
BangHead.gif

Alice

Alice":ukjyek5v said:
...at least on my side of the "conversations." ..
BangHead.gif

Alice

Hmm. Maybe I will recover from this set back. The brick wall seems to suit you.

Take care.

Wewild":20y6o6rj said:
Alice":20y6o6rj said:
...at least on my side of the "conversations." ..
BangHead.gif

Alice

Hmm. Maybe I will recover from this set back. The brick wall seems to suit you.

Take care.

:lol2: Wewild, you're alright! Misunderstood from time to time, but alright! :lol2:

Alice

Ryder":1cztzvfr said:
J. T.":1cztzvfr said:
You used the word "farting" in a school report? :roll:
Another example of what was once never uttered in polite company becoming some sort of a fad word and people thinking it is cute.

yeah i did use farting. teacher didnt do anything nor did i get docked in points for it so oviously it was ok. i dont think its cute...its exactly what there doing.

now to add my extra 2 cents into this and you guys prolly already noticed but i do believe that the earth is goin through its own kinda cycle just like it did during the ice age or a dust bowl. humans arent prolly helpin but i dont think were all to blame of it.

cattleluvr18":3rgb9xa9 said:
Ryder":3rgb9xa9 said:
J. T.":3rgb9xa9 said:
You used the word "farting" in a school report? :roll:
Another example of what was once never uttered in polite company becoming some sort of a fad word and people thinking it is cute.

yeah i did use farting. teacher didnt do anything nor did i get docked in points for it so oviously it was ok. i dont think its cute...its exactly what there doing.

now to add my extra 2 cents into this and you guys prolly already noticed but i do believe that the earth is goin through its own kinda cycle just like it did during the ice age or a dust bowl. humans arent prolly helpin but i dont think were all to blame of it.
After this I'll drop the matter, but in my class the use of that word in a report is unacceptable and I dare say that any of my colleagues would agree. Expand your vocabulary.

im not gonna start nothing here either but i gotta stand my case. teacher didnt say nothing and didnt knock points off so im assuming that it is ok. but what other word would i use besides flatulance? i was trying to expand my vocab by using something else besides flatulance.

cattleluvr18":1oquh4f7 said:
i was trying to expand my vocab by using something else besides flatulance.

How about "A physical condition due to foodstuffs masticated that resulted in gaseous byproducts uncomfortably distending her abomasum, thereby resulting in unpredictable violent expulsions of a noisome odor"? All in all, I think flatulance would have been easier, but that is probably just me. :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1mulkj6m said:
cattleluvr18":1mulkj6m said:

How about "A physical condition due to foodstuffs masticated that resulted in gaseous byproducts uncomfortably distending her abomasum, thereby resulting in unpredictable violent expulsions of a noisome odor"? All in all, I think flatulance would have been easier, but that is probably just me. :lol: :lol:
Very good, msscamp. I am proud of you. ;-)

Ryder":2je5b5p0 said:
msscamp":2je5b5p0 said:
cattleluvr18":2je5b5p0 said:

Why thank you, kind sir! :)

msscamp":38qlkqen said:
Ryder":38qlkqen said:
msscamp":38qlkqen said:
cattleluvr18":38qlkqen said:

Why thank you, kind sir! :)

Yes Mam! You got that one figgerd out. :cboy:

Isn't flatulance spelled flatulence :?: :)

msscamp":3j2dljcl said:
cattleluvr18":3j2dljcl said:

ha ha ha very funny :p

cattleluvr18":z6an22yp said:
msscamp":z6an22yp said:
cattleluvr18":z6an22yp said:

ha ha ha very funny :p

I couldn't resist. Just messing with you, cattleluvr18. :p :p :lol:

mnmtranching, I do believe you're right - sorry about that. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Global warming :?: :?:

Why worry about the small things :shock: :shock: :help: :help:

p10100322-1.jpg

Latest posts