Tis the season give something reeeaaaly cool...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Gave this to Dad for Christmas. He thought it was pretty neat. :D

Guess the different tools that were used to make this Scorpion... ;-) ;-)

DSCF0101.JPG

Front view

DSCF01021.JPG

Side view

Cool eh? 8)

that is really cool - and your Dad probably really really liked that it wasn't just a plain old tie
you used some creativity when picking out his present

way to go -

Happy New Year
mdmdogs3

That is a really unique gift. I have never seen anything like it. My husband would have yelled about someone ruining good tools. :lol: He'd rather use them than look at them. :D

very good, my husband would have liked something like that, but it would have been in pieces in a few minutes and used on something. he is always doing something with tools, I always call him my Distroy it yourself man :roll: . no he good with wood work. ;-) :lol:

That looks like my tool box. The one underneath that looks it was bent about 4 or 5 different directions, looks like a thingamajig I could use once in a while. 8) 8)

Farmhand":1mx1rqfp said:
That is a really unique gift. I have never seen anything like it. My husband would have yelled about someone ruining good tools. :lol: He'd rather use them than look at them. :D

not ruining good tools - look close - they are made in China

Happy New Year
10.gif

THanks, I liked it 'cause it gave me an idea of what to do with all those odd metal peices, broken tools and things like that and make something useing them....then again, it might end up looking like some weird...lookin......thing.... :? Not good.

Where I got this, there were other neat objects made from tools and swather teeth and stuff like that like fish, motorcycles, bicycles, crabs, a roadrunner...all sorts of neat stuff. THere was one thing that looked like it weighed over 50 lbs....I'd hate to pack something as big as that home... :shock:

I'm just hoping Dad won't take it apart to use the hook, 'cause he said he needed that "by the way"....

I get a lot of broken bucket teeth from the backhoe. There was a time when I would weld three of them together for mid-line trotline weights. Had a neighbor trying to build a field rake using rebar. The rebar kept bending. He asked me about it and after taking a look I brought that thing here and used 14 broken bucket teeth on it.

Everything has a purpose. Broken things made into useable things is always better than throwing them away.

mdmdogs3":3qe27i7c said:
Farmhand":3qe27i7c said:

not ruining good tools - look close - they are made in China

Happy New Year
10.gif
Sorry, missed that. Then they were put to very good use! :D

Latest posts