This should be posted on coffe shop or

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH":22m5httz said:
I aint drinking YET. I hope I can stay strong,still have the girls.

Just remember that your girls are never going to remember anything like they will remember the next few months. The example you set will shape their lives.

I KNOW it will be a good one. I am praying for you.

3waycross":ri0b2f77 said:
JHH":ri0b2f77 said:
I aint drinking YET. I hope I can stay strong,still have the girls.

Just remember that your girls are never going to remember anything like they will remember the next few months. The example you set will shape their lives.

I KNOW it will be a good one. I am praying for you.
:nod: Amen 3way. Being a parent means in the toughest time of your life is when you have to be the strongest for your kids.

Hang in there J.

Something that has not been addresed. It is the way I see it, right or wrong.
Before we get marred we wine and dine. After we get married we settle done to real life problems and the wineing and dinning stop. Some where in time men and women go through phycological and physical changes. They get the "there has to be more to life than this" attitude. They simply want to feel young again or what ever. Some people are weaker than others and wonder so to speak. I think more often than not it is more in the mind of one or the other. If you think your partner is cheating they might as well be. If you don't then what you don't know could well save an other wise good marrage. The partner may not be doing anything at all. May be just trying to get the spice back in their life that was lost. Sometimes I think that the talking things out does nothing but make a bad situation worse.
I have always told my wife that the door was always open. Her life was hers to live as she thought best. If she wonders just pay me the respect to never let me know.
People go through changes in life. Sometimes they do things wrong. The cause can be hormonal. What you are going to do about it is in your mind and will define the person you are.
When I took my vows I said I would stay for better or worse. I ment it. If anybody ever walks out it will not be me, for any reason.
PS, I lost my spell check and never have been able to spell worth a darn.

I've bitten my lip on this subject as long as I could. Time to pull your big boy pants up and get on with things. But always remember the most important part of the whole equation is the kids well being

TexasBred":2a4iptp1 said:
triple'S'":2a4iptp1 said:
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

I'm not judging your faith, just make sure there are 3 in your relationship. You, your wife, and God. Made all the difference in mine.
A shame more ministers don't include this in the wedding vows. Course I've been thru a divorce as well and since hindsight is 20:20, I now see it as a lifesaver.

It's one of my favorite verses along with Matthew 7: 24-29; our minister included both in our wedding. They are truly words to live by.

Latest posts