This is too comical.

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":1rht5ds1 said:
I didn't want the responibility just the title and whatever power came with it.... I'm just about power and titles.

The good thing about having the title is that it doesn;t mean anything. No power, no responsibilities..............

dun

guest25":30gb3t7p said:
just think about haw many good people have been run off by the chossen few and its probably not going to get any better.

i know first hand that i have called the breed association and asked them to advertise on cattle today they literally laughed at me. said there was more productive places to advertise.

What association are you referring to Gale?

Don't feel to bad Ollie'....I don't attract that many PMs either but the ones that I do get are from some real genuine folks that share some interseting information.
Dave Mc

I have got a few pm's from Mike and Frankie. Frankie is mad at me and doesn't pm me any more. :( Mike , well, I'm his hero and he pm's me all the time telling me how great I am. He says I'm right on epd's in private but in public , he supports them. ;-)

ollie'":2o3exrww said:
I have got a few pm's from Mike and Frankie. Frankie is mad at me and doesn't pm me any more. :( Mike , well, I'm his hero and he pm's me all the time telling me how great I am. He says I'm right on epd's in private but in public , he supports them. ;-)

Mike is that way, he is like all reg. breeders
They like the EPDs cause people pay more for paper.
:shock:

MD

dun":1fmsjhwv said:
Tod Dague":1fmsjhwv said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is funny!

Pretty sad when there's a conspiricy against you and no one is aware of it except yourself

dun

I have been there, maybe be there now if I wasnt so afraid I would see me????

redfornow":1y5b0inh said:
ollie'":1y5b0inh said:

MD
Green Paper with a picture of Andy Jackson?

To tell the truth, most of my bull buyers never look at the papers and don't even want them transferred.

redfornow":ucg258gc said:
ollie'":ucg258gc said:

MD
Ha!
He also tells me I remind him of his grandson. We're the same age but I'm a little better looking and somewhat smarter. ;-)

ollie'":1ipkszhm said:
redfornow":1ipkszhm said:
ollie'":1ipkszhm said:

MD
Ha!
He also tells me I remind him of his grandson. We're the same age but I'm a little better looking and somewhat smarter. ;-)

Wouldn't take much to be better looking for sure.

I agree with the smarter part though. Everybody loves a good smarta$$.

The grandson I never had???????????That you????? :lol:

:lol: It's me pa! Leave me all that nasty ole' money you been stashing away from albino semen sales. Better just give it to me now.

ollie'":2cyg7n7r said:

I'm not made at you, Ollie. I think that, deep down, you know EPDs are a good tool. It's just tough to make that admission. :)

MikeC":31ek0430 said:
ollie'":31ek0430 said:
redfornow":31ek0430 said:
ollie'":31ek0430 said:

MD
Ha!

Wouldn't take much to be better looking for sure.

I agree with the smarter part though. Everybody loves a good smarta$$.

The grandson I never had???????????That you????? :lol:

Sorry mike, you are right I DO enjoy being a smarta$$

MD

Ps if there is money involved I think I look alot like you also, maybe we are related???

Susie David":1t5ep4b7 said:
Ollie"...you were my hero when you showed the pic of you and that snake.... :clap:
You've stumped me David. What pic?

You talking about that thin little hottie of a wife I have? :lol:

ollie'":35hfebnp said:

Ollie is worries me when someone brings up a big ole snake...

And what comes to your mind is "that thin little hottie of a wife I have" :shock:

I hope she never comes here. Or you will need and epd on her for dispostion...

MD

ollie'":b0fbaa2u said:
I never got a pm from mike, frankie, guest25, or badlands. What's that say about me? Someone must be blocking my pm's. :lol:
I had to read that twice ollie. When you said someone was blocking your pm's, I thought someone was blocking you from P.M.S. ;-) :)

have a cold one (I will have to read more careful next time.)

lazy ace

redfornow":29btzlzq said:
ollie'":29btzlzq said:

Ollie is worries me when someone brings up a big ole snake...

And what comes to your mind is "that thin little hottie of a wife I have" :shock:

I hope she never comes here. Or you will need and epd on her for dispostion...

MD
The only pic of me that's ever been on here is one with my wife, who is noticable. I thought maybe that's what he was talking about,.....snake...skinny??? I have no idea really. :?:

Latest posts