This could make the rest of calving season difficult

Help Support CattleToday:

tropical storm Karen. Should be just a rain maker but projections right now look as if you will be very close to eye of storm. We will be east of it and could see some moderate winds.

I know they are saying it won't be really bad but I get so dang nervous when a storm is heading our way. You would think that living here all my life I would be use to it lol! One thing is for certain the winter pastures we got planted this week should get plenty of moisture. We still have a bunch to plant but the early fields are all in.

8:00 a.m. forecast, if it doesn't change it will be coming in with us just to the East of landfall. One thing for sure the low pressure will cause some cows to go in to labor.
Gizmom

I was living in ft Walton when opal came thru in 95. It changed my view on these storms when they come in.

ALACOWMAN":2af18f0y said:
we got a cool from moving in this week end... i hope one gets here before the other.. if the twain shall meet??

We had 2" overnight at the farm. Staring at a black cloud here in the city at the moment. Looks like we may be in for a wet winter if this continues.

Latest posts