Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

You can get a couple days outta yer drawers if you turn them inside out. She can do the same. Then after a couple days, you can trade and get a couple more cycles.
Otherwise, I hear you can boil them in the hotel room coffee pot

That's not a bad idea, especially since neither one of us drink coffee.

You can get a couple days outta yer drawers if you turn them inside out. She can do the same. Then after a couple days, you can trade and get a couple more cycles.
Otherwise, I hear you can boil them in the hotel room coffee pot
Dang, I will never look at a hotel room coffee pot the same, ever again. I guess will have to go down to the lobby to get my coffee from now on.

Dang, I will never look at a hotel room coffee pot the same, ever again. I guess will have to go down to the lobby to get my coffee from now on.
I've never personally tried it, nor have I known anyone that's admitted to doing it. I have been told by commercial pilots that when their planes get grounded away from the maintenance base, especially when overseas, it may take an extra day or two. They say the stewardess' use the coffee pot to freshen their panties.

I travel quite a bit. There is a small duffle bag that sits on a rack in my bedroom with every thing ready to go. Just have to grab situation appropriate clothes. My truck always has and extra change of clothes, deodorant, toothe brush and paste, just in case. I can throw that bag in my truck and be on the road in 5-10.

I'll go to Florida, fishing, hunting, to work, etc with just that bag. It goes in the overhead so it perfect.

I got my son set up the same way too now. I may not leave him much but he will know how to go at a moments notice. LoL

Latest posts