Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Another sarcasm alert; maybe those bluebonnet aficionados would like to push up daisies.

I'm not brave enough to ride my bicycle on public roads. Too many crazies out there, but I do enjoy riding with my grandkids on the trails.

And if the traffic hazards the bluebonnet gawkers pose wasn't enough, then there's their complete indifference to private property.

Just walk around a college campus. Those bicyclers are all over the place, they think they own the sidewalk. I don't know how many times I wanted to whip around and straight arm those suckers when I was in college, but most of the time they whizzed by before I could. Then there are the ones that ride on the highway; there is plenty of shoulder for them to ride on, but they have to ride that white line. I am pretty sure they would get lost if it was not for white line on the side of the highway.

That depends on the situation. I've seen plenty of times when Reply would have been more appropriate.
When we are trying to do business, there is a reason the person included them. I'm not going to repeat it or forward it out to all these other people.

If it's some thing you want to have a side bar about call them and say in the email you intentionally left the others out. Don't just keep leaving them out like they don't exist. It just makes you look incompetent.

I've asked who all is in the email and what their positions are by phone or asked in an email before responding.

I have also told people in the email to please hit reply all so the group can be in the loop.

It is aggrivating having to baby sit people who creat more work for you.

When we are trying to do business, there is a reason the person included them. I'm not going to repeat it or forward it out to all these other people.

If it's some thing you want to have a side bar about call them and say in the email you intentionally left the others out. Don't just keep leaving them out like they don't exist. It just makes you look incompetent.

I've asked who all is in the email and what their positions are by phone or asked in an email before responding.

I have also told people in the email to please hit reply all so the group can be in the loop.

It is aggrivating having to baby sit people who creat more work for you.

I fully understand that. I have also seen multiple times when my inbox got cluttered up from people hitting "Reply All" when no one except the original sender needed (or wanted) to see their reply.

when the wife and I go out to a dine-in restaurant and the majority of the families sitting around us (both parents and two or more kids) are all on their phones and absolutely no conversation between them. generally one of them has to let the rest know when the food arrives. usually by text.

I may or may not lug my truck when waiting to pass then roll coal when I go around them.
I've had people blow their horns and swerve at me when I'm on a horse, laughing as they drive past. Lucky that they swerved away just in time for the rearing horse to miss planting a hoof on their hood.

If you want another reason to hate me. I have no idea what your talking about....
There is nothing wrong with that. If a person tells me up front what I'm working working with... we can probably make it work.

One of my best gaugers only knew how to call on a phone and send a fax. I bought a cheap program that converted fax to email and versa and we were in business. He was on older guy and was having a hard time doing business because the times had past him by on the technology side. $20 and I had a great worker and friend. He has past on now, and I do miss him. I think him not changing with the times gave him a perspective that was lacking in a lot cases.

I use to mess with him around younger guys and say.... do that trick where you recite peoples phone numbers from memory. 😄

I hate it when people put toilet paper on the holder so it comes off the back instead of the front. Especially at work, where the holder is locked so I can't fix it. Why make it more difficult to reach?

And while I'm on the subject, why do most hotels place the toilet paper holder where you need to be a contortionist, or have freakishly long arms, in order to reach it?

I hate it when people put toilet paper on the holder so it comes off the back instead of the front. Especially at work, where the holder is locked so I can't fix it. Why make it more difficult to reach?
We're really gettin' down to the nitty gritty now...

How big of a roll are you using? The diameter of most rolls of toilet paper is only about 5". How hard can it be? About the difference of typing the letter 'm' as opposed to the letter 'w' on a standard qwerty keyboard.
I'm just happy there is some left on the roll.

Dispensing rolls from under began after WWII by mothers to prevent 3 and 4 year olds of the baby boom generation from spinning the toilet paper rolls for fun and entertainment (few had TV) and leaving a mound of tissue paper on bathroom floors throughout America.

Latest posts