Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

A spring here, a spring there, clips and plates and cables aaaarrrrrgghh.

2 bolts 2 pads push the piston back 2 new pads 2 bolts done!

A spring here, a spring there, clips and plates and cables aaaarrrrrgghh.

2 bolts 2 pads push the piston back 2 new pads 2 bolts done!
Till you twist off the bolts or strip out what ever oddball socket head capscrew pattern they come out with next. (torx, allen etc) and once the piston goes back, it starts pouring fluid out of it.
And I've seen some real queer ways different manufacturers did their e brakes on rear disc brakes that made that old drum brake ebrake lever look like child's play..

Rebuild the cylinder while you were there? I lived in E. Oklahoma. Broke $ was not the word for it! 25 yr old '63 GMC Pickup, 4 on the floor. I learned that if you don't have brakes, you won't feel like you need brakes! Until I had to go up then down Cavanal Hill! I put brakes on!

Till you twist off the bolts or strip out what ever oddball socket head capscrew pattern they come out with next. (torx, allen etc) and once the piston goes back, it starts pouring fluid out of it.
And I've seen some real queer ways different manufacturers did their e brakes on rear disc brakes that made that old drum brake ebrake lever look like child's play..

That is what I was going to say. Those stupid E-brake style calipers are expensive too, usually at least $100.

You can rebuild a whole drum axle for 50 bucks, and they last for a really long time.

If I had time to drive slow I would feel guilty that I wasn't working hard enough. Not doing my part for the world. Probably buy some bottle calves or something.

If I had time to drive slow I would feel guilty that I wasn't working hard enough. Not doing my part for the world. Probably buy some bottle calves or something.
If you drive fast enough, you can be there before you even left home, and then work so fast that you can be back home before you started work.
You will have time for a couple new day and another job in all your spare time just by driving faster.

Latest posts