They Are Against Us

Help Support CattleToday:

Empire of the Summer Moon is a great read. Takes the native American back to being raiding rapeing and killing indians, like they were when we were kids.
Don't the still kill horses for dog food? I thought it was just the human comsumption that got closed down.
Heck, if I was starving, which I might be if the economy does not pick up, I would welcome a good equine rib eye. Let's knock a few in the head and donate the "wild game" to the homeless. Meat is meat , some is a little tougher and stronger than others, but cooked over a good hickory grill to medium rare and served with a baked potato, it would be better than the beef you get in a lot of places.
I believe some of our undocumented migrants (wet backs) would love a good horse burger. Just dont let my sister know or i will be feeding another broken down nag.
Bill Brower :cboy:

Actually, I think that's why the french eat horses. They are a clean animal. Very rarely do you see them as dirty as a pig. They eat grass, just like cows do. They don't eat everything like a chicken does. In fact a chicken is the nastiest thing going, they are scavengers and eat anything.

Well, Hitler said it best, "Truth is not what it is, truth is what people believe it to be".

When my mom first came to the USA back in 1952, she fixed some chili for her sister and family. when her sister asked her where the hamburger came from she told her where she got it out of the freezer and my aunt informed her that was horsemeat intended for the dogs. The whole family thought it was wonderful chili.

Latest posts