Theres a 20% chance....

Help Support CattleToday:

J

Reaction score
.... of rain tomorrow here in central Texas, or at least thats what the local weather man is saying. :clap: :clap: :cry2: :cry2: :help:

It seems like I heard a while back that we were in this "dry spell" because of El Nino or La nina or whatever?

Has anybody else heard that and if so has anyone heard a prediction of when it might leave? Just looking into future plans of what I would like to do around the place and if this drought is going to hang around a while it will defintely dictate my next move.

The drought was terrible last year. Worst on record here, ever. I cried about it so long that my tears finally wet some spots here and there.

It is already getting bad again but not as bad as last year. This year the cactus is not dying, yet.

My address may read FL but my husband has been telling me we moved to AZ, until today. The 'canes are back. The weather man is the only person I know that can be wrong every day and still keep his job.

D

20% chance- my tail! It's sunny, hot, not a cloud in the sky. Our grass is gone. I've started culling due to lack on grass. Put an ad in the paper for the heifers I just bred cause we have no where to put them... :(

Well, I hope we all get that much needed rain,I see the weather folks are saying 30% for the Hill country Saturday,been drier than a covered bridge around here.........good luck

Latest posts