The Texas thread

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll go along with that but you may have just opened up a can of worms. You know how jealous those Tenn. folks are of anything TEXAS. :cboy: Z

This tread should be HUGE as everything is BIGGER in TEXAS.

TEXAS FOREVER

or at least for a good long while....

MillIronQH":1ji5o0i3 said:
AAAWWW Thanks...

I hope you're not just saying that cause you're stuck so close to Tenn. :cboy: Z

Tenn people have their uses,
who else would we get to:

1. kill our hogs?
2. pick up trash?
3. cook in fast food joints?
4. urinate in public places?
5. marry fat women?
6. eat roadkill
7. slap ugly people?
8. think that an "easy keeper" is a girl that eats once a day at an all you care to eat chinese bar.

Yep I do love my neighbors to the south...

The Texas thread cannot be as long as the Tennesse thread because we don't have as many people in our families to discuss that are married to our brother's sister's husband's daughter's aunt on her mother's side, etc...

redfornow":2pkq9w2g said:
MillIronQH":2pkq9w2g said:
AAAWWW Thanks...

I hope you're not just saying that cause you're stuck so close to Tenn. :cboy: Z

Tenn people have their uses,
who else would we get to:

1. kill our hogs?
2. pick up trash?
3. cook in fast food joints?
4. urinate in public places?
5. marry fat women?
6. eat roadkill
7. slap ugly people?
8. think that an "easy keeper" is a girl that eats once a day at an all you care to eat chinese bar.

Yep I do love my neighbors to the south...

Goin' the wrong direction! We get the Buckeyes from Ohio to do that stuff for us.

jw":2qieqv5e said:
The Texas thread cannot be as long as the Tennesse thread because we don't have as many people in our families to discuss that are married to our brother's sister's husband's daughter's aunt on her mother's side, etc...

The way they tell it, there used to be saloon gals on every street corner in Texas. Them them boys from Tennessee move in here and married 'em all up.

edit :

(ouch ouch ouch) :

just remembered that Ms Paint (or is it someone else?) is from Texas. Hope she don't see this post.

just remembered that Ms Paint (or is it someone else?) is from Texas. Hope she don't see this post.

You know she won't see this!!!!???!!!

If I remember correctly, Mrs. Paint is from Fort Worth... ;-)

Alice

backhoeboogie":a4kl7rpg said:
"Open mouth, insert foot" I guess.

Hey, I lived around Fort Worth for about 18 years...knew a lot of ladies born and raised there...and they definitely have a sense of humor!

Alice

backhoeboogie":95lbm77d said:

Another texan put in his place.
One down but so many many many more.

MD

Alice have you and wewild broken up?

Yes, but we decided to stay friends... :lol:

Alice

redfornow":31fgdfda said:
backhoeboogie":31fgdfda said:

MD

You best not start getting any notions there youngun. Alice belongs to Texas and she ain't going nowhere.Z

MillIronQH":1r7s7c7g said:
redfornow":1r7s7c7g said:
backhoeboogie":1r7s7c7g said:

MD

You best not start getting any notions there youngun. Alice belongs to Texas and she ain't going nowhere.Z

MillIron aint gonna let you in on the secret just yet, but we done got us a candidate that's gonna knock ole Crowder's sock off. Yep. That's right. She's got excellent morals too. OOOPs. Did I say she?

MillIronQH":22qn8dvn said:
redfornow":22qn8dvn said:
backhoeboogie":22qn8dvn said:

MD

In 1992, I had to move to Virginia. In 1993, I moved back to Texas. It's true...you can take the girl outta TX, but ya' can't take TX outta the girl. ;-)

Alice

Alice":3e2mmk39 said:
MillIronQH":3e2mmk39 said:
redfornow":3e2mmk39 said:
backhoeboogie":3e2mmk39 said:

MD

In 1992, I had to move to Virginia. In 1993, I moved back to Texas. It's true...you can take the girl outta TX, but ya' can't take TX outta the girl. ;-)

Alice

Well you may have to do a little time in D.C. now. It aint no big deal. Just 4 years to straighten things out a bit. We'll hold the fort down while you're there and all.

But Alice, just so you know. You done been nominated. I mean, we couldn't rightfully vote for a man who fraternizes with good lookin' Durocs now could we.

Latest posts