The Queen is home

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
The boss and I spent the 4th of July on the road. We drover over to Delta Alabama to pick up a new stock trailer. We then drove to Ft. Payne Alabama for the night since we had some time we did something we never do at home we went to a movie! Independence Day seemed the right choice, but it wasn't near as good as the original at least not in my opinion. I do admit I think Will Smith made the first movie and he wasn't in this one anyway that was my opinion of it. We pulled out of Ft Payne this morning and drove over to Bickett Genetics in GA to pick up our Sinclair Queen Mother 6R109 reg# 15366604 we delivered her a couple of months ago. We actually set her up for Todd to flush in January but never caught her in a good heat, so decided our best bet was to take her to his facility. The flushed her the first time and only got one egg, but last Tuesday they flushed her again and this time we got 10 eggs. Both flushes were to our Coleman EXT 6149 bull reg# 15730734. We decided to bring her home with plans to take her back along with our SAV Blackcap cow 0524 after 0524 calves this year. I would like to flush her a couple more times once to SAV Resource 1441 and once to Leachman Right Time or possibly Coleman Charlo. The 0524 cow I am for sure flushing to the Coleman EXT 6149 bull, I am loving the four calves we have out of that mating and sure want to make a few more just like them. Todd also inventoried our ET tank while he had it and I am doing a happy dance he found two more eggs out of my old 658 cow and Final Answer. I thought all of the eggs we had out of that cow had been used, so was tickled to find out I still have a couple. I also needed some of the eggs packaged differently. We have had some folks wanting to purchase eggs but I didn't want to sell 10 at a time.

gizmom

All hail to the Queen. I can imagine a plush chair probably in the living room. The Queen only chair. Any one who violates it is executed.

You had a busy trip your highness.