The knockout game

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":serasywy said:
JSCATTLE":serasywy said:
Are the victims not paying attention to their surroundings ? You would have a hard time sneaking up on me. I watch everyone within 20 yards of me .. I'm afraid if this does happen to me the cops won't need to look far for the bad guy.
The bad thing about being in towns is people get to close.

Now I don't go to the city much cause I just don't like all the people.
I have become even more aware and wary of my surroundings in recent years with all the meanness in the world.
Never attend any event where CHL is not allowed, I am to old to fight and I can't run anymore. We always make it point to go to events in the city as a group. I don't know of anything like the game happening in our area but it is just a matter of time.
After watching the news they pick out a single victim and attack.
These guys are a pack of predators looking for prey.

I sure appreciathe this thread. I just realized i have a perfect excuse to avoid any and all Malls this Christmas. Especially the Citadel in Colo Springs that looks like the Congo at Christmas time.

JSCATTLE":2eq5nhym said:
Are the victims not paying attention to their surroundings ? You would have a hard time sneaking up on me. I watch everyone within 20 yards of me .. I'm afraid if this does happen to me the cops won't need to look far for the bad guy.

Sadly, this would be very easy to do any where a cell phone works. Most people are doing quite well to watch where they are walking, much less what is behind them. I worked in the grounds shop while I was in college. Between classes I would pick up trash and run a weed eater. Like most college campuses everyone either had a phone in their ear or texting on one while they walked; completely oblivious to their surroundings. One day I killed a black snake with a weed eater (not on purpose, I leave these alone). I decided to have some fun and coiled it up on the sidewalk and see how many people would notice it. I sat at a bench about 40 yards away to watch the show. Out of probably eighty people who walked past the snake laying on the concrete only about five saw it before they got to it. A few stepped on it and never looked down to see what they were walking on. The ones who looked down when they were standing on it somehow defeated the laws of gravity though. :lol:

3waycross":3cx7bbi5 said:
I sure appreciathe this thread. I just realized i have a perfect excuse to avoid any and all Malls this Christmas. Especially the Citadel in Colo Springs that looks like the Congo at Christmas time.

In that case all you have to worry about are "incoming spears". :shock:

This isn't much different than the 3 black kids that shot the guy walking up the road in the back, because they were bored.

Craig Miller":2y5vikuy said:
You punch me and you better knock me out with one cause i will pull and wont hesitate to fire. I heard about grown men doing this a couple years ago but did not know it was a popular thing to do.
Me too. :devil2:

3waycross":2v6pq20l said:
I am gonna go out on a limb and predict that some old fart will end up bustin a cap on some gang banger because he thyought a knockout was coming his way.

Then you will see the hate crime charges
I guess I could be that old fart. Good thing we dont have gang bangers here but I bet some deadbeat kid will try it when they see it. I saw it on TV this morning is the first I had heard about it. Another reason to carry every day every where.

kenny thomas":rudj2e3d said:
3waycross":rudj2e3d said:
I am gonna go out on a limb and predict that some old fart will end up bustin a cap on some gang banger because he thyought a knockout was coming his way.

Then you will see the hate crime charges
I guess I could be that old fart. Good thing we dont have gang bangers here but I bet some deadbeat kid will try it when they see it. I saw it on TV this morning is the first I had heard about it. Another reason to carry every day every where.
I've learned many things here on CT, but I never expected to get cutting edge news here first. I'm changing my home page from Drudge to CT.
These are crazy times we live in

From what I saw on TV the victims never had a chance to defend themselves . They were blindsided or hit from the back and down they went. You could have a machine gun and it wouldn't do you any good.

3waycross said:
The vast majority of these assaults is Black on White crime..Apparently this does not seem to make the grade of a hate crime.

However when a Arab man did it to a Orthodox Jewish man it qualified as a hate crime.
Amrit Marajh, 28, was charged with harassment as a hate crime after he allegedly punched the 24-year-old Orthodox Jewish man Friday morning.

God forbid we would ever call a spade a spade in this country.[/quote]
Ain't that the truth!?!!! :nod: :tiphat:

Latest posts