• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Baseball Cap [poll]

How do you wear your base ball cap

  • I always wear mine with the bill forward

    Votes: 52 100.0%
  • I always wear it backwards

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do whatever BIG BEN does cause "HE DA MAN

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    52

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
wear it with the bill out front in the business postion the majority of the time.... but if im working and moving around alot ill turn the bill backward too keep it from bumping around
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Who is Big Ben and why is he Da Man?
 

BeefmasterB

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
Location
SE TX
Lammie":1mift6yc said:
Who is Big Ben and why is he Da Man?


Because he lives under the overpass of 67/81 and drives that pink caddy with the chrome mags with a lift kit?? :nod:
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
5,865
Reaction score
2
Location
Virginia
Only wear a cap when it's cold outside, rather not wear anything.

Don't feel bad, Lammie. I don't have a clue who Big Ben is either. But I have seen some of those 70's Caddies with the big wheels... Come to think of it, dun has one.
 

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
0
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
Big Ben would be reference to Steelers QB Roethlisberger? I notice he wears his backward, but he's had a couple concussions and I assume he's just confused.
 

Limomike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
4,132
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
I figure you may as well not ever wear one if your going to wear it backwards... ONly time I ever put it backwards was when I was in my bass boat, and starting it up to go across the lake, so it would not blow off my head. :tiphat:
As far as summertime goes, wear a straw cowboy hat outside alot. Saw my uncle and dad have too many cancerous spots removed from their ears, nose, and face from too much sun exposure.
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
john250":3efzt16e said:
Big Ben would be reference to Steelers QB Roethlisberger? I notice he wears his backward, but he's had a couple concussions and I assume he's just confused.

Oh, like I pay attention to that stuff...
 

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
Limomike":1rs1z1dv said:
I figure you may as well not ever wear one if your going to wear it backwards... ONly time I ever put it backwards was when I was in my bass boat, and starting it up to go across the lake, so it would not blow off my head. :tiphat:
As far as summertime goes, wear a straw cowboy hat outside alot. Saw my uncle and dad have too many cancerous spots removed from their ears, nose, and face from too much sun exposure.
thats true, i like too wear straw hat in the summer lost my favorite one bush hogging. limb knocked it off my head ,i watched in horror as the bush hog spit it out its ass in tatters
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
1
Location
MO Ozarks
cfpinz":3ua7s6ql said:
Only wear a cap when it's cold outside, rather not wear anything.

Don't feel bad, Lammie. I don't have a clue who Big Ben is either. But I have seen some of those 70's Caddies with the big wheels... Come to think of it, dun has one.

I thought big ben was a lcok in england!
No wonder you're wife found a new stud, you running around wearing nothing must have kept her laughing all the time
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
5,865
Reaction score
2
Location
Virginia
dun":33xsyxpq said:
I thought big ben was a lcok in england!
No wonder you're wife found a new stud, you running around wearing nothing must have kept her laughing all the time

Last time we pulled up in your driveway, it sure looked like your ball cap and shoes on that nekkid thing running across your backyard. With all those wrinkles I thought for a minute that Auntie J had gotten a shar-pei, she even put your latest photo in with our Christmas card:
 

ROCKSPRINGS

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
ROCKSPRINGS TEXAS
I see a lot of people with their baseball cap on sideways. It kind of matches and goes hand in hand with the stupid look on their face. :lol:
 

chrisy

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11,543
Reaction score
0
Location
England United Kingdom



This is the Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster, most people call Big Ben, In fact big ben is the nickname of the Great Bell inside.(that chimes the hour, it is 13.5 tons.)
I hate to see baseball caps on back-to-front and side ways. peek at the front for me.
 

cowman30

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Forward always forward. Unless I ride the 4-wheeler and then I turn it around backwards because if I dont and get going really fast wind catches the bill of the hand and sends it flying off my head.
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
1
Location
MO Ozarks
cfpinz":2mx4czoj said:
dun":2mx4czoj said:
I thought big ben was a lcok in england!
No wonder you're wife found a new stud, you running around wearing nothing must have kept her laughing all the time

Last time we pulled up in your driveway, it sure looked like your ball cap and shoes on that nekkid thing running across your backyard. With all those wrinkles I thought for a minute that Auntie J had gotten a shar-pei, she even put your latest photo in with our Christmas card:

Couldn;t be me, no hat and cigerette.
 

K2011

Well-known member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
My grandpa always said "If you see a guy with his hat on backwards he must not have any brains, because only people with brains will be smart enough to figure out how to wear a cap"
 

mnmtranching

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
5,061
Reaction score
0
Location
MN
I was just sitting here :help: Thinking about :shock: thinking about :???: What you CT regulars would look like out there doing chore's with the caps on backwards. Enough of that :nod: Time to move on. :cowboy: :oops:
 

cowman30

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
mnmtranching":2l8ohz5u said:
I was just sitting here :help: Thinking about :shock: thinking about :???: What you CT regulars would look like out there doing chore's with the caps on backwards. Enough of that :nod: Time to move on. :cowboy: :oops:


Yeah stop day dreaming because it is not a pretty picture. I can assure you.
 

Latest posts

Top