How do you wear your base ball cap

• I always wear mine with the bill forward

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • I always wear it backwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do whatever BIG BEN does cause "HE DA MAN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wear it with the bill out front in the business postion the majority of the time.... but if im working and moving around alot ill turn the bill backward too keep it from bumping around

Lammie":1mift6yc said:
Who is Big Ben and why is he Da Man?

Because he lives under the overpass of 67/81 and drives that pink caddy with the chrome mags with a lift kit?? :nod:

Only wear a cap when it's cold outside, rather not wear anything.

Don't feel bad, Lammie. I don't have a clue who Big Ben is either. But I have seen some of those 70's Caddies with the big wheels... Come to think of it, dun has one.

I figure you may as well not ever wear one if your going to wear it backwards... ONly time I ever put it backwards was when I was in my bass boat, and starting it up to go across the lake, so it would not blow off my head. :tiphat:
As far as summertime goes, wear a straw cowboy hat outside alot. Saw my uncle and dad have too many cancerous spots removed from their ears, nose, and face from too much sun exposure.

john250":3efzt16e said:
Big Ben would be reference to Steelers QB Roethlisberger? I notice he wears his backward, but he's had a couple concussions and I assume he's just confused.

Oh, like I pay attention to that stuff...

Limomike":1rs1z1dv said:
I figure you may as well not ever wear one if your going to wear it backwards... ONly time I ever put it backwards was when I was in my bass boat, and starting it up to go across the lake, so it would not blow off my head. :tiphat:
As far as summertime goes, wear a straw cowboy hat outside alot. Saw my uncle and dad have too many cancerous spots removed from their ears, nose, and face from too much sun exposure.
thats true, i like too wear straw hat in the summer lost my favorite one bush hogging. limb knocked it off my head ,i watched in horror as the bush hog spit it out its ass in tatters

cfpinz":3ua7s6ql said:
Only wear a cap when it's cold outside, rather not wear anything.

Don't feel bad, Lammie. I don't have a clue who Big Ben is either. But I have seen some of those 70's Caddies with the big wheels... Come to think of it, dun has one.

I thought big ben was a lcok in england!
No wonder you're wife found a new stud, you running around wearing nothing must have kept her laughing all the time

dun":33xsyxpq said:
No wonder you're wife found a new stud, you running around wearing nothing must have kept her laughing all the time

Last time we pulled up in your driveway, it sure looked like your ball cap and shoes on that nekkid thing running across your backyard. With all those wrinkles I thought for a minute that Auntie J had gotten a shar-pei, she even put your latest photo in with our Christmas card:
43930_wallpaper280.jpg

I see a lot of people with their baseball cap on sideways. It kind of matches and goes hand in hand with the stupid look on their face. :lol:

180px-Clock_Tower_-_Palace_of_Westm.jpg

This is the Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster, most people call Big Ben, In fact big ben is the nickname of the Great Bell inside.(that chimes the hour, it is 13.5 tons.)
I hate to see baseball caps on back-to-front and side ways. peek at the front for me.

Forward always forward. Unless I ride the 4-wheeler and then I turn it around backwards because if I dont and get going really fast wind catches the bill of the hand and sends it flying off my head.

cfpinz":2mx4czoj said:
dun":2mx4czoj said:

Last time we pulled up in your driveway, it sure looked like your ball cap and shoes on that nekkid thing running across your backyard. With all those wrinkles I thought for a minute that Auntie J had gotten a shar-pei, she even put your latest photo in with our Christmas card:
43930_wallpaper280.jpg

Couldn;t be me, no hat and cigerette.

My grandpa always said "If you see a guy with his hat on backwards he must not have any brains, because only people with brains will be smart enough to figure out how to wear a cap"

I was just sitting here :help: Thinking about :shock: thinking about :???: What you CT regulars would look like out there doing chore's with the caps on backwards. Enough of that :nod: Time to move on. :cowboy: :oops:

mnmtranching":2l8ohz5u said:
I was just sitting here :help: Thinking about :shock: thinking about :???: What you CT regulars would look like out there doing chore's with the caps on backwards. Enough of that :nod: Time to move on. :cowboy: :oops:

Yeah stop day dreaming because it is not a pretty picture. I can assure you.

Latest posts