That little piece of paper

Help Support CattleToday:

Karin

Reaction score
Finally got that piece of paper that says I've officially got the BSc in Ag a few weeks back via convocation. Between the time I last posted and now I've been busy working, mostly helping out with some crop and soil science research projects and that. Still miss the work I was doing last year with the rangeland research crew, but I can't complain. I've been getting training and plenty of experience doing field work, truck and trailer and doing some quadding, and I really enjoy it. Nice to be on a tractor again, actually. :)

Congrats :)...

you said it.. and that's a large part of the reason I didn't become a vet.. I missed actually working too much when I was in school.

Congratulations! I know you are very proud. That is a great accomplishment worth all of your hard work!

Karin":ptb6yzc4 said:
Finally got that piece of paper that says I've officially got the BSc in Ag a few weeks back via convocation. Between the time I last posted and now I've been busy working, mostly helping out with some crop and soil science research projects and that. Still miss the work I was doing last year with the rangeland research crew, but I can't complain. I've been getting training and plenty of experience doing field work, truck and trailer and doing some quadding, and I really enjoy it. Nice to be on a tractor again, actually. :)
Great job. :clap: :clap:

Karin":wfkpdyys said:

I am so very proud of you Karin!!! :clap:
CONGRATULATIONS :tiphat:

Thanks all. :)

HD, still doing the photo contest at all? Been seeing some nice pics, especially some on that "Frame worthy" thread. Been trying to keep up with my photos too, but there's only so much time in the day to even consider doing something with them.

BTW coming back here's like coming back home. Always great to come back here on occasion. :)

Latest posts