Thanks USDA

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hotter than Fl huh? :cowboy:
I find it hard to believe that either heat index or straight heat that Mn gets hotter. But im not the weatherman

hooknline":3tdvkxmf said:
I find it hard to believe that either heat index or straight heat that Mn gets hotter. But im not the weatherman
Strange as it sounds that happened this past summer. It was a lot hotter to the north for some reason.

jedstivers":1vpdw3xe said:
hooknline":1vpdw3xe said:
Strange as it sounds that happened this past summer. It was a lot hotter to the north for some reason.
Can't remember when it was but at least one day last summer it was about 95 down here and 105 the same day in Minnesota. I wondered about all the folks that never needed A/C before and what they did to try to cool down some not to mention the cattle etc.

inbredredneck":11hw1lqb said:
Well fellers I just reviewed the facts and the facts are MN gets hotter than both Georgia and Alabama. Thats gotta suck for those tuff Southern fellas.
it might for those that give a dam

TexasBred":31ilq4tp said:
jedstivers":31ilq4tp said:
hooknline":31ilq4tp said:
Can't remember when it was but at least one day last summer it was about 95 down here and 105 the same day in Minnesota. I wondered about all the folks that never needed A/C before and what they did to try to cool down some not to mention the cattle etc.
Walmarts were full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts