Texas Independence

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground, any chance you could pull together an army and come save Vermont. We'd be forever grateful :D
Steve

Dean already gone :D :D

Ya'll sound a little jealous .

I doubt we could get enough boys together for a fight, need something to fight for, and we have already got it.

God Bless the Republic that chose to join the Union

Campground Cattle":havzik6x said:
On this day in 1836, an army of Texans led by Sam Houston defeated the Mexicans at San Jacinto, assuring Texas independence.
That was then. This is now. Look around. Who's winning now?

Texan":tg8tgk0d said:
Campground Cattle":tg8tgk0d said:
On this day in 1836, an army of Texans led by Sam Houston defeated the Mexicans at San Jacinto, assuring Texas independence.
That was then. This is now. Look around. Who's winning now?

Yeah we need to close the border. Steady stream of vagrants coming in here for our milk and honey.

I agree with that Caustic! One of the many reasons our taxes are on the rise, illegals go to the county hospital and can't pay, have umteen million children, are on WIC and welfare. What really t's me off is they come into our country - don't speak a lick of english and we're the one's having to put up signs in their language!! :mad: GO back where you came from! We need to round em all up, dump them back off and put up one be nice of a fence! IMO- of course!

sca10010":2vtbd01e said:
Campground, any chance you could pull together an army and come save Vermont. We'd be forever grateful :D
Steve

Dean already gone :D :D

sca10010, you wouldn't be one of those Green Mountain Boys would you??? 8)

Craig-TX

Latest posts