Texas Drivers Liscense

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
If you go to renew you will need to have certified birth certificate and be finger printed. My mother spelled my name from day one as Jackie certified birthday certificate has it spelled as Jackey. Just e-mailed the legal department of vital records in Texas to see what I can do. Any time I need to use the DL as identification it will not match any legal records medical records or any thing. I have used Jackie all my life for jobs SS, top secret clearances and never had a problem with the so called incorrect Birth certificate.

Benny Boyd Dodge in lampasas registered my truck with my middle name as my first and my first as my middle. At one point in getting it straight I almost gave up and just bought a another truck and let em come get the other. After all it's not in my name.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Jackey-Jackie
License- Liscense

What's the difference?
The problem is not the drivers license it is the using it for ID to vote, at the hospital when medicare shows Jackie and the drivers license shows Jackey. You see all of my legal papers and such shows Jackie. This drivers license has been in the name Jackie since 15 tears old.
That has been 65 years never a problem before.

My kids all did a legal name change. Just a couple bucks, a single page document that they filled out, and a minute in front of a judge.