texans..perry for prez?

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":1764vcy6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1764vcy6 said:
Rafter S":1764vcy6 said:
He lost me when he tried to shove the Trans Texas Corridor down our throats, but if it comes down to him against Hillary I'll grit my teeth and vote for him.

You won't have to, he'll be long gone before it comes to the actual election.

:nod: :nod:
He tends to suffer from foot in mouth disease on a regular basis.
My early prediction is Scott Walker heads the R ticket with Rubio as running mate.

I know I am sick of the royalty.
Not sure on Walker or Rubio too early yet.
I don't want another Senator that has no clue about governing.
So that pretty much leaves Perry,Huckabee, Walker and Christie.
Christie is a RINO no way in my book.

CottageFarm":1kcz4qmi said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1kcz4qmi said:
Rafter S":1kcz4qmi said:
He lost me when he tried to shove the Trans Texas Corridor down our throats, but if it comes down to him against Hillary I'll grit my teeth and vote for him.

You won't have to, he'll be long gone before it comes to the actual election.

:nod: :nod:
He tends to suffer from foot in mouth disease on a regular basis.
My early prediction is Scott Walker heads the R ticket with Rubio as running mate.

I agree. That's a good ticket.

If it flopped the other way Hillary would have a hard time garnering the Hispanic vote. However I think we need another Governor in the White House. All Senators know how to do is spend money

Them sobs that are supposed to know how to govern is the sob's that have us in the mess we are in today. To govern in this country is easy, its all been wrote down since the beginning.

Red Bull Breeder":2gy2vc46 said:
Them sobs that are supposed to know how to govern is the sob's that have us in the mess we are in today. To govern in this country is easy, its all been wrote down since the beginning.

So who would you support?

Red Bull Breeder":30ugqm71 said:
The one I think would follow the Constitution.

And the laws of the land:

The Statutes at Large is a compendium that includes all the federal laws passed by the U.S. Congress. However, a total count of laws passed does not account for the fact that some laws are completely new; some are passed to amend existing laws; and others completely repeal old laws. Moreover, this set does not include any case law or regulatory provisions that have the force of law.

Easier said than done but you can bet your a$$ that if you do something, someone else will be scouring the laws to see if what you did was "the law of the land" or could you be prosecuted.

The president is the one we all blame for everything. The guilty ones get to serve more than 8 years. That why nothing changes. If we removed all the ones who have held office for more than 20 years we would make progress.

Red Bull Breeder":teng23f5 said:
The president is the one we all blame for everything. The guilty ones get to serve more than 8 years. That why nothing changes. If we removed all the ones who have held office for more than 20 years we would make progress.

Everyone cusses Congress but loves their Congressman some have stayed in office for half a century.

Latest posts