texans..perry for prez?

Help Support CattleToday:

I am okay with him. Way better than other names thrown in the mix. You just never know what will happen.

If you elected him, you'd know what you are getting. He tried to jump on the tea party bandwagon. He also tried to profit from legislated meds; you can't trust him. But you can trust him much more than others.

at least he had a job..not media hyped into the white house like the jackass in there now...

if he didn't do his job he managed for 14 yrs to fool yall

dieselbeef":24zc2weo said:
at least he had a job..not media hyped into the white house like the jackass in there now...

if he didn't do his job he managed for 14 yrs to fool yall

He did some good things for this state. I didn't vote for him because I just plain didn't like him. His biggest problem was that he could be bought (HPV vaccine mandate) and had to do some fancy footwork to back out of it when he was caught. I also knew some troopers that were on his security detail and formed my bad opinion of him by listening to them.

He lost me when he tried to shove the Trans Texas Corridor down our throats, but if it comes down to him against Hillary I'll grit my teeth and vote for him.

TennesseeTuxedo":288b0ua4 said:
Rafter S":288b0ua4 said:
He lost me when he tried to shove the Trans Texas Corridor down our throats, but if it comes down to him against Hillary I'll grit my teeth and vote for him.

You won't have to, he'll be long gone before it comes to the actual election.

:nod: :nod:
He tends to suffer from foot in mouth disease on a regular basis.
My early prediction is Scott Walker heads the R ticket with Rubio as running mate.

CottageFarm":1rvbqerd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1rvbqerd said:
Rafter S":1rvbqerd said:

:nod: :nod:
He tends to suffer from foot in mouth disease on a regular basis.
My early prediction is Scott Walker heads the R ticket with Rubio as running mate.

Flip that around CF and you might have something 8) .TT has it right; Perry is history.
It's a joy watching the gas bag going down in flames right now. If I had never seen her or her husband I would swear they were brother and sister.

Perry imo has been good for the state of Texas. It pains me to say. In the last few years , it seems he has lost his dam mind.

TennesseeTuxedo":vvde3zbl said:
Rafter S":vvde3zbl said:

I agree. I think he has almost no chance of being the Republican nominee, but I guess I'll vote for him if he is. I won't like it, but I'll do it. Kind of like the last 2 elections.

I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall, but since we're still digging out of the hole that the last guy dug which you guys sent us for president, I'll say no thanks for now.

He grandstands a lot. I didn't like the Trans Texas Corridor thing and I didn't like that he raided the fish and wildlife fund, which caused fishing and hunting lic fees to go way up. He has 2 chances to win the white house.
slim.
none.

mejor que nada--better than nothing.

Luca Brasi":1fv9j3bw said:
I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall, but since we're still digging out of the hole that the last guy dug which you guys sent us for president, I'll say no thanks for now.
I've had 4 cows die in the last 5 weeks, would you say that's probably also George's fault???

Luca Brasi":2afenh26 said:

You're not supposed to keep digging when you're in the hole. But you put a couple of dozen excavators in the White House. They've dug so deep China is taking over.

denvermartinfarms":69u5apb7 said:
Luca Brasi":69u5apb7 said:
I've had 4 cows die in the last 5 weeks, would you say that's probably also George's fault???
Depends. Did you learn your cattle husbandry skills from him?

Latest posts