TB

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I missed a heII of an eight three times my fault. Moral of the story if you lend your favorite deer rifle for a week to your teenage grandson check your scope before you go deer hunting.
I don't know what he did it was only eight inches high and a foot to the left at 25 yards.

Caustic Burno":ggmpyzb9 said:
Well I missed a heII of an eight three times my fault. Moral of the story if you lend your favorite deer rifle for a week to your teenage grandson check your scope before you go deer hunting.
I don't know what he did it was only eight inches high and a foot to the left at 25 yards.
DAm, a little bit more and you'd have shot yourself. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":10c7iv2u said:
Caustic Burno":10c7iv2u said:

I needed to check for wounded fox squirrels.
Took me a box of shells in a lead sled to get it back on.
After that thanksgiving invasion and all the coon fingering that went on I pulled every scoped rifle and put them on the sled. Only one that was off was my 336 Marlin 30-30 I going to remedy that and buy that boy one then threaten his life if he touches mine.
There is some kind of allure to my lever guns with the grandkids.

Caustic Burno":13r57ts4 said:
TexasBred":13r57ts4 said:
Caustic Burno":13r57ts4 said:

After that thanksgiving invasion and all the coon fingering that went on I pulled every scoped rifle and put them on the sled. Only one that was off was my 336 Marlin 30-30 I going to remedy that and buy that boy one then threaten his life if he touches mine.

I gotta admit I still break out my lever action rifles and twirl them around like the rifleman when im watching the show on Saturday mornings when no one is around... :oops: :oops: Even twirl it before shooting it sometimes.. I also noticed my local walmart is selling henry rifles in various calibers I may get one. My only henry is a .22

skyhightree1":2n6275f0 said:
Caustic Burno":2n6275f0 said:
TexasBred":2n6275f0 said:

I gotta admit I still break out my lever action rifles and twirl them around like the rifleman when im watching the show on Saturday mornings when no one is around... :oops: :oops: Even twirl it before shooting it sometimes.. I also noticed my local walmart is selling henry rifles in various calibers I may get one. My only henry is a .22

Careful sky. You gonna chip a tooth

callmefence":15zx9x1c said:
skyhightree1":15zx9x1c said:
Caustic Burno":15zx9x1c said:

Careful sky. You gonna chip a tooth

:lol2: