TB, is your dog okay?

Help Support CattleToday:

The fans had them ticked off because they were complaining about the 1 point win against Arkansas last week. Saban was seriously upset with the fans monday.

I also think A&M were just beat down from the last three weeks. Overtime win against Arkansas, lost to both Mississippi Schools including a beat down by Ole Miss at College Station.

Life is tough in the SEC.

Yea I saw the interview with Saban, he was pizzed because of criticism that bama won by such a small margin last week.

The only game that counts starts in an hour on fox sports. :mrgreen:

Alan":241n3cy8 said:
Wow! I thought bama would win but not like that! :shock:
Alan the dog is safe. I didn't get to see a single play of the game but heard the score and decided it was too late to blame the dog. :lol: :lol: Sounds like 'bama came to play ball and the Aggies thought it was touch football. Oh well, we have a 3 game streak going....did enjoy the Duck game last night though.

TexasBred":3116gjqt said:
Alan":3116gjqt said:
Wow! I thought bama would win but not like that! :shock:
Alan the dog is safe. I didn't get to see a single play of the game but heard the score and decided it was too late to blame the dog. :lol: :lol: Sounds like 'bama came to play ball and the Aggies thought it was touch football. Oh well, we have a 3 game streak going....did enjoy the Duck game last night though.

If you saw the whole duck game you much better than me, I was sleeping in the recliner early in the fourth, and I'm pacific time :oops: . At least it's on my DVR.

What did you think of the ducks "throw back" unies? Myself, I loved them, brought back the good old days of duck football ...... You know backed when the sucked all the time. :lol:

Alan, the good thing is the Ducks kicked the Huskies backside. A number of my relatives went to school there including one who started at running back for Don James. But for me it is always a good day when the Huskies lose.

Alan":1e0bzgmi said:
What did you think of the ducks "throw back" unies? Myself, I loved them, brought back the good old days of duck football ...... You know backed when the sucked all the time. :lol:
Loved the old uniforms. Heck I had forgotten what they looked like.... :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts