T4 110 New Holland

Help Support CattleToday:

Leo49

Reaction score
I am looking at a new T4 110 New Holland cab tractor with front end loader.Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?
Going to use it for baling and feeding hay.

I've had Ford or New Holland all my life, but I'll not ever buy another one. Don't know much about the tier 4s but probably made in Turkey. The last 2 ive had a TL 100 and 5060 have been junk, with no support from New Holland, 750 hrs and 2 1/2 yrs old have to pay to break em in half, no good to me, same goes for there rollers anymore.

I have a NH T4.75 tractor with about 500 hours on it and I love it. I also have a brand new Roll Belt 450 baler and like it as well however I've only put about 200-250 bales through it!

KW

We looked hard at the T5 couple years ago. Ended up going with a year old 6430 with less emissions. Did not see anything to avoid, did not notice a lot of power coming from a smaller motor. Not sure good or bad. We have 2 new Holland tractors. One a 6635 blew side of moter out at 3000 hours has 5000 hours now still used. The other a tl90a probally my favorite tractor we ever had. Did have to put clutch in last year at 2500 hours. However it is in the tobacco fields and sees heavy clutching. A neighbor has ran a T6 for over a year I think, no problems. Wifes brother is a nh mechanic and seems to think highly of these newer offerings.

Thanks a lot for the replies .There are a few around here that have them and they have not had any serious problems, mostly getting the bugs out of them. Thanks

Latest posts