Syria

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":2gs1iw7d said:
I wonder what type of ice cream you can buy in Syria?
Stakanchik a cup shaped wafer filled with vanilla or chocolate ice cream and Obamaka (Eskimo pie on a stick) both are
manufactured in Russia who also offers a variety of fancier all natural brands.

Bright Raven":3clk078p said:
Assad had me over to custom AI some of his famous Simmentals. He saw my cattle on Cattle Today. Contacted me through an intimediary. Invited me over to AI his girls and rewarded me handsomely.

Well its obvious he didn't trust your skills enough to let you AI his real girls ..... his goats. Am told he is truly fond of these four legged concubines which are undoubtedly a special breed I'm not familiar with but I'm told he goes to check on them at all hours of the night. That's devotion.

Bright Raven":xny21fq1 said:
Jo,

I been there a couple times. Qal'at Ja'bar is one of the most amazing places I have visited. Assad had me over to custom AI some of his famous Simmentals. He saw my cattle on Cattle Today. Contacted me through an intimediary. Invited me over to AI his girls and rewarded me handsomely.

He must not be a very good judge of character if he's hanging out with you and Putin.

hurleyjd":2cltfhby said:
During the savings and loan debacle several years ago. The Government would take all of the bad loans from a bank and give it to you fore nothing if you had the right connections.
Not really. Resolution Trust took all the bad loans and sold them....discounted of course but they had been bought and sold numerous times discounted.

I'm glad to hear the accommodations are top notch. I hope to get in a lot of fishing my main goal is to attend the Ali al-Abdallah Coin Show. I'm an avid collector of rare Palestinian coins. As I'm sure you know, Palestine has been a country for eons and some of these coins pre-date Moses. The pre-Moses coins are what interests me the most but I'll pick up as many pre-1927 Palestinian coins as I can because the craftsmanship and quality has no equal.

Did you use grenades or Syrian barrel bombs to catch those catfish?
I can see how your arm may have gotten tired---pulling a net full of dead catfish out can be a struggle..

Latest posts