Susan Boyle gets make over!

Help Support CattleToday:

It's amazing what fame can do to people. She does, however, look a lot better after going to the paint and body shop.

Can't hardly believe that voice is coming from that woman, but I like it.
Tom.

alacattleman":36nw91y3 said:
well i guess now i really can say,,, i seen better head on a boyle :p

:clap: :clap: :clap: I am so glad I read this before taking a sip of my Coco. :lol: :lol: larf nearly wet me self

I can see on her forehead where her foundation hasn't been blended very well in the close up shot. Her eyebrows do look a lot better though. And her hair. She never going to look like Beyonce Knowles, let's face it. I hate to think that we have to change the way a person looks in order to make her voice more appealing.

She does look a lot better but I wonder. I wonder if all of this was not planned somehow. Even interviews on the news have makeup artists. I just wonder if they weren't trying to give us a Cinderella Story. Afterall, why on earth would they not have fixed her up a little before she went on national t.v. No matter what, it worked! She is definitely going to be heard a lot more now.

Please don't send me to the firing squad...but I don't see a big difference...they colored the hair but its still all over the place, they tamed the brows yes...but I don't see any paint on the barn...if someone REALLY wanted to do a make-over on her I think they could have taken it to extremes so I applaud them for keeping her somewhat true to who she is...Bless her heart.. :clap:

Lammie":2ccwnlvw said:
I can see on her forehead where her foundation hasn't been blended very well in the close up shot. Her eyebrows do look a lot better though. And her hair. She never going to look like Beyonce Knowles, let's face it. I hate to think that we have to change the way a person looks in order to make her voice more appealing.

I think she was all for the makeover, could be fun, and I dont think it in anyway makes people think differently about her voice.

GMN