• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Susan Boyle gets make over!

Help Support CattleToday:

jw

Reaction score
It's amazing what fame can do to people. She does, however, look a lot better after going to the paint and body shop.

kerley

Reaction score
Can't hardly believe that voice is coming from that woman, but I like it.
Tom.

chrisy

Reaction score
alacattleman":36nw91y3 said:
well i guess now i really can say,,, i seen better head on a boyle :p

:clap: :clap: :clap: I am so glad I read this before taking a sip of my Coco. :lol: :lol: larf nearly wet me self

Lammie

Reaction score
I can see on her forehead where her foundation hasn't been blended very well in the close up shot. Her eyebrows do look a lot better though. And her hair. She never going to look like Beyonce Knowles, let's face it. I hate to think that we have to change the way a person looks in order to make her voice more appealing.

curtis

Reaction score
A little paint on a old barn never hurts.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
She does look a lot better but I wonder. I wonder if all of this was not planned somehow. Even interviews on the news have makeup artists. I just wonder if they weren't trying to give us a Cinderella Story. Afterall, why on earth would they not have fixed her up a little before she went on national t.v. No matter what, it worked! She is definitely going to be heard a lot more now.

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
Please don't send me to the firing squad...but I don't see a big difference...they colored the hair but its still all over the place, they tamed the brows yes...but I don't see any paint on the barn...if someone REALLY wanted to do a make-over on her I think they could have taken it to extremes so I applaud them for keeping her somewhat true to who she is...Bless her heart.. :clap:

show steer up

Reaction score
I think she looks great. I'm glad she went for the makeover. Maybe now she can meet her true love :D

GMN

Reaction score
Lammie":2ccwnlvw said:
I can see on her forehead where her foundation hasn't been blended very well in the close up shot. Her eyebrows do look a lot better though. And her hair. She never going to look like Beyonce Knowles, let's face it. I hate to think that we have to change the way a person looks in order to make her voice more appealing.

I think she was all for the makeover, could be fun, and I dont think it in anyway makes people think differently about her voice.

GMN