Sunbelt Ag Expo

Help Support CattleToday:

northcreek

Reaction score
Just wondered if many on here go. I look forward to it like Christmas morning.

We do the young farmers BBQ on Wednesday afternoon also. I'm buying a hay king pasture renovator at the show this year. Maybe a few of us from Cattle Today can catch lunch together.

The expo starts on October 14th and runs through the 16th. The young farmers BBQ is on 15th. Whatever young farmers chapter wins the BBQ cook off gets $ 1500.00 and then we get to eat what they cooked. It's a win - win deal.

I haven't been in a couple years. I plan on going this year. Probably on Wed or Thursday.

It's 14th thru 16th

I hope that with cattle being at a record high there will be more vendors geared toward the industry.

For some reason I always go into the alpaca barn. They are sum ugly critters but I always look at them. I have always been a little disappointed in the Cow Barns ., They have some fine animals but would like to see more stuff geared to the cattle industry. I do enjoy all of a farm equipment. And the hunting barns. And my wife always buys a few sets of the bed sheets from a vendor there.

I hope to be, this weather is terrible. I'm on I-10 heading home almost to the Alabama line.
I'm planning on being there on Wednesday and leaving with sore feet.

Just wondered if anyone went to the Expo today. Have always wanted to go, but never would take off a day from teaching to go with my husband. Now since we are retired, my mother has been in the hospital three years in a row including this year. And I have bronchitis on top of that.
I really wanted to go to mainly look at the cattle and things for cattle. I wonder if they had any Murray Grey cows.
Maybe next year will be better for me and I can attend. Hope all of you who get to go will have a great time.

Went yesterday- It was a beautiful day, I saw lots of things to add to my lottery list. There was some nice bulls there brangus, angus, simbra, senepol, Herford and romagnola bull. While all of the sites and sounds were great the best part of the day was getting to meet Highgrit and his lovely family.

Latest posts