subsidize gasoline and diesel

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
make the price of gas and dzl 1$/gal with gov't subsidies

commoditys would all be cheaper

id have more money to spend on other things besides gas

get the economy kicked off instead of everyone on unemployment bennys

while were at it..if ya fail yer drug tests ya git no bennys this week..come back next week and try again

dieselbeef":2e3i29xg said:

while were at it..if ya fail yer drug tests ya git no bennys this week..come back next week and try again
Why not just nationalize all the oil companies like Venezuela and sell if for a dime a gallong.

ya know they are instant now too..they could do it right there where they hand em a check...we do em at werk and the nurse knows instantly if ya failed..ya dont even go back into the plant..yer gone...

All goverment employees, from townhall up should be randomly tested for drugs. The 49 percent of the people that pay taxes in this country shouldn't have to pay for someone's drug habit.

TexasBred":38jhsib8 said:
dieselbeef":38jhsib8 said:

Why not just nationalize all the oil companies like Venezuela and sell if for a dime a gallong.

the way our govt does biz they would drive the price of gas up not down if tye owned it....

just subsidze the price so it keeps it flowng and cheap enough to afford it

Where does money for Gov. subsidies come from ? Also do away with income taxes and every idem sold would have Fed. and State sales tax on it, do away with propery taxs ,that way everone pays his fair share legal and illegal. I think a good accountant could figure out a tax rate and pass a an amendment the Gov. has to operate on a balanced budget like a household or business, too simple.

I'd be willing to strike a deal with the government if I could. If they would agree to spend less money then I'd agree not to expect much out of them. Come to think of it I'm already doing my part so we should be halfway there.

Latest posts