Street sign

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Some friends saw a street sign the other day and figured I should live there. The street name was "GOA WAY"

dun

Here's one for you just South of Houston is a small town - Lake Jackson it's close to the coast. There are two streets there one is "This a Way" and the other street is "That A Way" to hear the locals tell it they can always tell the tourist because they just keep making right hand turns until they figure out they have passed ara landmarks multiple times.

They just figured it was appropriate for me cause I tend to be a hermit. Even when people visit I'm only good for about 15 minutes then I'm off somewhere to get away.
Doesn;t play well with others pretty well fits.

dun

Dun and Beefies, we must have came from the same mold. This is the very reason I have an X or two. :lol:

milesvb":38ez149t said:
flaboy-":38ez149t said:
Dun and Beefies, we must have came from the same mold.

Count one more for the "unsociable" crowd.

And yet another. I too would prefer to be around critters than people! Hate human kids! Id never make it in a position that had to deal with people! Not a people person at all! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Yup, I'm not much of a socializer either. I've been known to head to bed while the company was still sittin' in the livingroom. Even at work, I eat in my office and I don't 'do' coffee breaks because it breaks my train of thought. Far as I'm concerned, some people got way too much to say about stuff that I'm not interested in hearing about and I frequently find myself walking backwards while smiling and nodding while I'm trying to get away. My cows may give me the odd funny look but at least they don't say too much.

dun":2zon8mjw said:
They just figured it was appropriate for me cause I tend to be a hermit. Even when people visit I'm only good for about 15 minutes then I'm off somewhere to get away.
Doesn;t play well with others pretty well fits.

dun

I did not use to be like that but last 10 years I have gotten that way, figured it was because of working nights and not being alone a lot for the last 24 years.

I tend to prefer my cows to people, too. With cattle, if one ticks you off it's perfectly legal to eat them!

cfpinz

I Love Beefies":kmy8hkf8 said:
Here's one for you just South of Houston is a small town - Lake Jackson it's close to the coast. There are two streets there one is "This a Way" and the other street is "That A Way" to hear the locals tell it they can always tell the tourist because they just keep making right hand turns until they figure out they have passed ara landmarks multiple times.

My step son lives in Lake Jackson. I have seen the streets. That city was planned by some chemical company as a sort of company town. The streets in the old downtown were planned so that if you look at it from the air it is shaped like a rose.

Latest posts