Starting a small operation

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds":mxls80b5 said:
milkmaid had a partner like that in a college course I took. Only thing she did was pick the subject and ask for her name to be on the paper. :mad:
After 2 weeks of research and numerous re-writes I turned in the paper with just my name on it. Teacher asked why and I told him why. Nothing was said after that. Especially since I was the only one in the class to show up with out my partner to give the verbal presentation.

Colleges do that because corporations and university studys, generally involve some sort of a "team" so building team building skills is seen as educational; BUT in college and in the real world I have never been involved in a team that worked. Even at Church, where I serve on our "Property Management Committee" (the name is absurd; but the majority didn't like the old and more accurate title: "Building and Grounds Committee") either I get the whole project dumped in my lap with no help from anybody else ('Brandon fix it') OR I get cut out completely and the clique in charge handle something whether they know what they are doing or not.

Latest posts