Squeeze chute.

Help Support CattleToday:

Learning7880

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right spot but seems to be one of the more active ones. We are looking to buy a new squeeze chute. Arrow 8500, For Most 450, Stronghold 1100m and Sioux Steel with manual gate are the ones we have been thinking about. I know there are probably others that we are missing would like to know about them too. We are wanting a chute that squeezes from both sides, has manual head gate, palp cage and will work for everything from calves to bulls. We would consider a good used one but not much luck finding one. Would like to buy one in the near future but might wait till Feb. and go to NCBA conference in Nashville hoping to see several brands in one spot to compare and make decision. Thanks in advance for any and all help suggestions.

compare it to fr most if you want video check out gobob pipe
cowco it a local outfit save 1000 or more over formost and seems to do a little more there all kinds around here but formost is what all the vets used for years but a 1 or 2 i think went for a cowco they have a nice adjustable ally i would like to get some day

Never heard of cowco will check them out. Does anyone know if stampede makes a manual head gate.

Priefert auto head gates can be worked at manual just as easy as auto. I'm not sure if it squeezes both sides but I think it does. One thing that is really slick is no adjustment from tiny little calves to grown bulls to catch them

I have a For Most, I think it's a 450, with an automatic head gate. Over all I like it well. Good access to work, and panels open easily, has a bar that can be set in and slid to various points to keep an animal from backing up. The only issue we have is with working small calves.

TN Cattle Man":3co33g6r said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3co33g6r said:
TN Cattle Man":3co33g6r said:
Sioux Steel hands down!!!

:welcome: to the Boards!

Lol!

I'll be emailing you an early Christmas wish list tomorrow Santa.
And I'll be checking it twice... Gotta make sure if you've been naughty or nice!!

It's on the way!

Latest posts