spots in my eyes

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.
If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating.
It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see. :lol:
pinkdots.gif

cowgirl580 - I saw the pink dots disappear and only the circulating green dot, but not the green dots taking the pink dots place.

I see a green dot taking the place of one pink dot. My wife sees half of them as green and half of them as green

dun

i see the pink dots.with the green dot going though the pink dots.thatll make your eyes buggout.scott

at school it worked like it was suppose to. Here at home there are two pink dots that turn green and never go away.

i see pink dots chasing my green dot. and i was expecting them to disappear in some sort of order but they did so randomly..

dj":26pbpn36 said:
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.
If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating.
It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see. :lol:
pinkdots.gif

Agree there are no green dots but the pink ones do disappear, looked at this animation in photoshop and there are 12 images. I assume the green appear to be there because it is opposite pink in the color wheel, i.e. a negative image.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":1twxvhpt said:
Check out this optical illusion.

WARNING: Not for the easily startled.
YOW ...I guess not! I am leaving now to go to the Cardiologist....That is if I can find my truck. Better go change unionsuits first.

dj":1yr1405i said:
TxCoUnTrYbOy":1yr1405i said:
Check out this optical illusion.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotag ... botage.asp

WARNING: Not for the easily startled.

Whoo almost lost the lap top :shock: :lol:
still rocking the couch laughing :lol: :lol:

Ya well, you know how ya'll lean into the screen to watch the blasted thing closer? Fess up I know ya'll did it cause I'm not the only one here with bad eyes. I looked at that link whan I was bout ready to turn in last night. Got real close to the screen and AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: had to sit up for another hour till my heart rate slowed down again.

Ok, I am sitting here in residence at university, and since it is late at night... it is supposed to be quiet hours... well didn't I just up and scream at that! (and they call me a residence assistant who enforces the rules... sheesh...)

And that dot thing is the coolest I have ever seen!

TCFC

Latest posts