Speaking of fairy tails

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Someone from our west sent me this picture. They weren't sure if it was Iso or that other guy that's always a little gruff. So, I hope that person who is technologically disadvantaged gets their answer eventually
photo-1958.jpg

They weren't sure if it was Iso or that other guy that's always a little gruff.
Hey, don't judge me man.... I've got a ranch to pay for and I made a bunch of money on that pic... I'm still limping from that whole "engine hoist over a rafter" move to get my leg up like that and I just wish my horn would do that on it's own... but those arms are alllll meeee baby. :D
I do have some ground to pay for so if you like what you see, PM me and we can talk dirty back and forth for a nominal fee.
If you don't like what you see, PM me and for a nominal fee I'll agree not to converse with you anymore. :D

cow pollinater":zcdgi77y said:
They weren't sure if it was Iso or that other guy that's always a little gruff.
Hey, don't judge me man.... I've got a ranch to pay for and I made a bunch of money on that pic... I'm still limping from that whole "engine hoist over a rafter" move to get my leg up like that and I just wish my horn would do that on it's own... but those arms are alllll meeee baby. :D
I do have some ground to pay for so if you like what you see, PM me and we can talk dirty back and forth for a nominal fee.
If you don't like what you see, PM me and for a nominal fee I'll agree not to converse with you anymore. :D

This may be the most hilariously honest rebuttal I've ever read :lol2: :clap:

Latest posts