Space Jump Live

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm watching it too. The ssame thought kees going through my mind! WHAT'S THE POINT?

It's supposed to provide data/information that will be helpful to future space travel. For instance, should a space craft be unable to land on earth due to mechanical problems, is this a potential way for astronauts to get to earth?

john250":3uctodss said:
I understand he was alone in the capsule, which means he had no one to turn to and say "here, hold my beer."

In fact, there was no room in the capsule to set a cooler. Just think of the endorsements he missed out on by not drinking one before he jumped.

jedstivers":21qkj7wd said:
What happened to the balloon and capsule? How'd you like that to fall on you?
About 15 minutes after he landed the ballon and the capsule separated and the capsule came down on parachutes

That article should have started out reading like this "Some crazy fool done went and"

Ryder":2tqqahvi said:
TexasBred":2tqqahvi said:
slick4591":2tqqahvi said:
This is his third and highest jump. Personally, one jump would have satisfied me. :lol:
Me too as long as it had a perfect landing as well. :mrgreen:
All of HIS jumps satisfy me so much that I don't think I even need to do it. :shock:

With my luck when I jumped out instead of falling to earth my fat a$$ would just float off into deep space. :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

TexasBred":19z6o120 said:
With my luck when I jumped out instead of falling to earth my fat a$$ would just float off into deep space. :lol2: :lol: :lol2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I found that so amusing it brought tears to my eyes!!!!

Latest posts