Don't think I ever would want to live down under........Pic Heavy...

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Massive snakes come crawling into a store.
Bargain-Shopper.jpg

Australia is host to many giant species of bats and if you're in the area, well you might even run into the great-great-great-father of Count Dracula. Wouldn't that just be peachy? Maybe he'll take a #selfie with you if you're lucky enough to be granted such a pleasure.
Dracula-Lives.jpg

If you're ever wondering why your golf ball won't go in the hole, just take a peek. You could be one the lucky few who find snakes curled up, such as this one.
Hole-in-One.jpg

Up next, some Australian insects, who are not only enormous, but some are even human-friendly (or at least they are with this guy).
Insects-Can-Be-Cool-Too.jpg

We have no idea if this is a massive tarantula or a giant crab.
Is-It-A-Bird-Is-It-A-Plane-No-Its-Uhh.....jpg

The sheer size and power of the crocodile totally overwhelmed the shark you see before you. How that's even possible is beyond me but here, nature has its own set of rules.
King-of-the-Water.jpeg

Did you know that the saltwater crocodile is one of the largest creatures that can be found in Australia.
Oh...Hey-Didnt-See-You-There.jpg

You know how Stephen King writes some of the scariest novels in the world…well do you think he gets his inspiration of the creepy, crawly creatures running amok in Australia? It's plausible. Yeahhhh, this giant spider can change it's own shape and even dotes a diabolic design, like a skull.
Stephen-King-Approved.jpg

Blood sucking tick the size of Godzilla.
Stuck-on-You.jpg

It's a massive lizard that likes to walk on walls.
Sup.jpg

Big snakes.
Lets-Hike.jpg

Fire Tornadoes.
Uhh.jpg

When your electric bill comes in, be sure to check the fuze box.
Electric-Bill.jpg

Everyone loves a warm greeting when they come home from a long day at the office.
Warm-Welcome.jpg

Snakes everywhere.
Flyin-High.jpg

Giant and creepy earthworms are plentiful in Australia.
Giant.jpg

Just part of every day life. They don't worry you if you don't worry them. We usually lose an abo or two or a tourist or two to crocs every year but then they go skinnydipping in their waterholes.

Ken

You're right, the continent is uninhabitable!
What should we do?
:idea:
How about we start a go fund me account dedicated to rescuing Ken.
I'll use the money to lead the mission, relocate him to Tahiti and stay there for the 1st year to oversee his adaptation.

Oh the hardship I'm willing to endure to help my fellow man.

Had a couple of Aussies at our place last Christmas - planning to visit them next Christmas - might be more interesting than I thought.

Merry Christmas.

kenny thomas":3tl3b5ew said:
And Ken is severely restricted on what gun he can have in the house. I would need a bazooka.

By the time I find the key to the gun safe I have to make sure I get it in one shot as it takes forever to pour the powder down the muzzle and reload but you guys know all about that, Davey Crocket won Tennessee using one of those.

Ken

Latest posts