Sons Beefmaster Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
Ok here are some of the heifers my son bought a few weeks ago.
P1010973.jpg

P1020325.jpg

P1010936.jpg

P1010960.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010973.jpg

hgfarmer":3ieib3q3 said:
Joy, not a beefmaster person but these are some great looking heifers!
Thanks, I think he did pretty good picking them out. The smaller heifers are 14 months old and the bigger ones are 16-18 months old.

They look like the start of a good cow herd.I have to ask how far are you from Houston? I need to go whereever you are going to find those nice cattle. I went to Navasotas sale sat and saw one bred beefmaster cow but was too late to bid on her.DANG IT!!
Anyway good looking cattle.

These heifers came out of Victoria. Man I don't know what's going with these pictures. Only half them are showing up.

Nice looking heifers. Do you plan on selling any heifer calves next year? Your post look like you are building some nice stock.

those are some dang goodlooking heifers.you can see that they have the breeding behind them.your son did very well picking those heifers out.he will have a nice set of claves on the ground in a year.your son loves them paints as much as you do.your getting me to itching to buy some more beefmasters.

Joy of Texas":3jw000we said:
hgfarmer":3jw000we said:
Thanks, I think he did pretty good picking them out. The smaller heifers are 14 months old and the bigger ones are 16-18 months old.

I have been looking for some beefmaster heifers or cows. Where can I get some without going to one of the registered sales.

stelg":ip90amok said:
Joy of Texas":ip90amok said:
hgfarmer":ip90amok said:

I have been looking for some beefmaster heifers or cows. Where can I get some without going to one of the registered sales.
Check your pm I sent you the name and phone number of wherethese came from.

bigbull338":5rjxegec said:
those are some dang goodlooking heifers.you can see that they have the breeding behind them.your son did very well picking those heifers out.he will have a nice set of claves on the ground in a year.your son loves them paints as much as you do.your getting me to itching to buy some more beefmasters.
Thanks bigbull,yes he does like paints too. :D I'm to the point whatever motivates those boys getting started in cattle ,I'll try.
I bought a beefmaster heifer in Nixon last week. I couldn't help it. I walked by her pen and she walked up to and I touched her. So I called the hubby and well...
I have to stop buying heifers I'm up to 38 now and the old man says that's enough. The sale barn calves I bought in August are doing real good. I may end up keeping all of them.

Good lookin' as always... Love the flashy paints... too bad the folks around here frown on that kind of "coloring"... I still keep 2 paints in my herd just for me (so I get dinged 20 cents a pound on their calves... I like lookin' at 'em... and those paint mommas I have make up for it in weight).

Thanks for sharin' the pics.

well joy when the old man says enough sale barn calves.you can turn to him an say then i can start picking up more reg beefmasters.im waiting on a friend to come get 2 weaned heifers i sold him.an another friend to let me know how meny cows/bred heifers he is gonna sale that fitt my needs.may double my herd lolol.

Latest posts