Sometimes i have too much time on my hands

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time all by myself. I take off when the sun comes up and spend hours checking cows. When i get home, the guys are out doing fence work, building something, logging trees, baling hay... I tend cows. I go weeks without seeing anyone other than immediate family. I go weeks without even going to town. I'm happy living this way. I know a lot of people who wouldnt be, but i feel very lucky.
The internet has given me a outlet because inside i'm a social person. Some would say i lack the social skills, but its understandable right considering?
Anywho, a few years ago i learned i could make money off youtubes. I had no idea, i already had around 30 posted to share with family. I had one video that all of a sudden started getting hits. It was really fun seeing that people were watching it. It then encouraged me to make more. And in reality, i find it silly, but heck if i can profit from it, it keeps me continually thinking of that next youtube and todays phones are a great video camera. If i have something i've bought that i find really worth getting, i'll make a youtube. If i have a recipe i think is outstanding, i make a youtube. I love doing joke videos, but those havent worked out as good and i've had some banned..lol...I hate seeing myself on video so i only show my hands or just my voice.
Is there anyone else here who is also a closet youtube producer?

There is an option to monotize it. Those ads you see are what you make money off. I make around 30 a month with mine. Not a lot, but it does encourage me to make more...

Latest posts