Some wanted a pic of my bike.

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+

Reaction score
Some have requested I post a pciture of my bike so I thought I may as well.

bike.jpg

If you're rollin' down the road sittin' on a Scooter-Loo, there's no tension there, is there?

Is it comfortable? How often do you dump the tank? Do you have a hard time keeping paper on the roller with all the wind? Can you ride with the lid up or down? Does it flush?

Gosh, there are so many questions about that thing I don't know where to start. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it built in Tennessee? If it was..........did the idea come from Alabama? The list goes on.................

That is about the handiest, dandiest thing I've seen in a while. Where can we get one?

Well ya know, sometimes ya just can't find a clean restroom. The lid operates as a back support for us old toads. Makes for comfortable long trips. It is not very aerodynamic though. It has a quick dump feature if it gets full or if you don't particularly like the person behind you.

No the house didn't come from Tennessee. I looked up there but the never heard of out houses. When I explained the purpose they kept saying "ya mean those woods over there"? :lol:

Central Fl Cracker":2yefonjo said:
Did you take it to Bike Week in Daytona last week? :lol:

Nope, took the one with the wet bar in the back. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind if I borrow your design?
That's one fine machine...would be the ideal way to get Susie to stop asking to ride in all the parades. My gawd...what if she likes it, I'd have to build two.
The possibilities are endless. DMc

Susie David":x0e7cjyf said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind if I borrow your design?
That's one fine machine...would be the ideal way to get Susie to stop asking to ride in all the parades. My gawd...what if she likes it, I'd have to build two.
The possibilities are endless. DMc

Never heard of a two holer? :lol:

Latest posts