So one more thread

Help Support CattleToday:

I post in spurts because it gets boring .. sometimes I go a couple months without looking at the site.

jedstivers":9e0nkwrp said:
Is locked cause of one butthurt liberal without reading comprehension skills.
And I bet some actually wonder why this site has less and less regulars on it anymore.

Not only locked, but I do believe that it completely disappeared. :?

Workinonit Farm":rxzgv2vc said:
jedstivers":rxzgv2vc said:
And I bet some actually wonder why this site has less and less regulars on it anymore.

IMOO the disappearance of the thread has caused more to leave than locked.

Some just move on due to boredom and the personality clashes. We have lost some great resources and some not so

Workinonit Farm":1ja9m4tn said:
jedstivers":1ja9m4tn said:

No it's still there.

jedstivers":27vtoggr said:
Workinonit Farm":27vtoggr said:
jedstivers":27vtoggr said:

No it's still there.

Indeed it is. My mistake. :tiphat:

I have been on or around this board for a while. There has always been one thing to get a thread locked and that is polotics.Conservatives and liberals both drag it in, and then want to be offended when it gets locked. If you want a polotics forum head over to ranchers. If that doesn't please you ,pass the hat and buy this one, and run it any way you like.

Huh. I just went back and skimmed it. Have seen much worse on here not get locked but I realize it's not an exact science. Oh well, I guess every one had said their piece anyway. I do appreciate that the mods often give us a little leeway (read: enough rope to hang ourselves ;)

boondocks":16274f64 said:
Huh. I just went back and skimmed it. Have seen much worse on here not get locked but I realize it's not an exact science. Oh well, I guess every one had said their piece anyway. I do appreciate that the mods often give us a little leeway (read: enough rope to hang ourselves ;)

Often the offending posts are deleted prior to the lock.

TennesseeTuxedo":3krjg11p said:
boondocks":3krjg11p said:

What kind of person would post something on a public forum that someone else would deem it needs to be deleted?

True Grit Farms":3n3ufwea said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3n3ufwea said:
boondocks":3n3ufwea said:

What kind of person would post something on a public forum that someone else would deem it needs to be deleted?

Says the Phoenix......

True Grit Farms":287y86h7 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":287y86h7 said:
boondocks":287y86h7 said:

Prolly some deplorable from Florida.