Smart or not?

Help Support CattleToday:

The whole smart gun deal may MAY reduce unauthorized useage (if stolen or takne away from the owner) but it can also prevent authorized useage. Naval Weapons Station China Lake had those deals at one time. The actauly worked about 99% of the time. If my life depends on a gun that 1% can kill you. Anyone "never ever" had a problem with a piece of electronics?

dun":eer8dr30 said:
The whole smart gun deal may MAY reduce unauthorized useage (if stolen or takne away from the owner) but it can also prevent authorized useage. Naval Weapons Station China Lake had those deals at one time. The actauly worked about 99% of the time. If my life depends on a gun that 1% can kill you. Anyone "never ever" had a problem with a piece of electronics?

:nod: :tiphat:

Think I'm with Dun - Way to many people can 'hack' software and smart phones and it's to easy to envision some really ugly incidents - I'm not wearing the watch so I can point the gun at you and pull the trigger.

Now if they get one with an integrated mood ring maybe it could tell us the emotional state of a shooter when he pulls the trigger.

Latest posts