sleep study

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Had a sleep study done last night,the tec said my o2 level dropped to 61%...... If I'm right,that's next door to dead! No wonder I'm sleepy and have a headache.. :frowns:

Sleep , how do people do it, if i sleep 4 hours i have really had a good one. I hate to see the sun go down and love to see the daylight.

I've been on a bi-pap machine for about 5 months due to sleep apnea. Still struggling to get used to the mask (on my 3rd mask now). Snoring is gone, but have not yet been able to get truly restfull sleep. Good luck!!

I was able to sleep while hooked up to a fanny pac of chemo,so hopefully the mask won't be too much of a problem..
The tec told me some people can't sleep with the wires attached,but I was out in less than 5 minutes.. :D Gonna find out what brand of mattress that was..

peg4x4":1mge6hz9 said:
I was able to sleep while hooked up to a fanny pac of chemo,so hopefully the mask won't be too much of a problem..
The tec told me some people can't sleep with the wires attached,but I was out in less than 5 minutes.. :D Gonna find out what brand of mattress that was..
Peg did you not just buy a topper for your mattress?. I bought one for my bed and don't think that much of it, hope you can get on with the sleep machine, and get a good nights sleep, I've forgotten what one of those is.

Yep,bought a new topper that is quite comfortable,but this mattress was something special,and she said that the other mattress was supposed to be even more comfortable ! Since I was the first that had an appointment,I got room #1..
Fell asleep at the computer yesterday.... :???:

Latest posts