A good nights sleep...................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://www.designboom.com/architecture/ ... 7-09-2015/

skylodge-adventure-suites-natura-vive-glass-pods-peru-designboom-01.jpg

skylodge-adventure-suites-natura-vive-glass-pods-peru-designboom-03.jpg

Their paying to do that.
Only thing I have to say is if someone falls or gets stuck. I hope they have their fire /rescue dues payed up to date.

fenceman":294wvsui said:
Their paying to do that.
Only thing I have to say is if someone falls or gets stuck. I hope they have their fire /rescue dues payed up to date.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yep, they might cut your rope and giggle as you fall.

The way I see it is they mounted extra large garbage cans on the cliff walls of a sacred valley that you can spend the night in. Just another tourist trap.

Ah no! I guarantee if you forced me into one of those, the only way I would go and it wouldn't be peacefully, sleep would not be possible.... I would lie down and try not to move a thing and hopefully not sneeze.

Jogeephus":2x31nnqo said:
fenceman":2x31nnqo said:
Their paying to do that.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yep, they might cut your rope and giggle as you fall.

Dues and giggles are paid and up to date.

Wondering where the crapper is. Guess you just let it go out the window....pity the folks one level below. :lol2: :lol:

TexasBred":jxbraejm said:
Wondering where the crapper is. Guess you just let it go out the window....pity the folks one level below. :lol2: :lol:
:lol2: I see some houses below. Pity on the guy walking out on the porch with morning coffee. Looks up the mountain and gets a birds I view of somebody taking a crap.

fenceman":3ctyhjon said:
TexasBred":3ctyhjon said:
:lol2: I see some houses below. Pity on the guy walking out on the porch with morning coffee. Looks up the mountain and gets a birds I view of somebody taking a crap.
I pity the guy who didn't look up and thus didn't dodge the in coming.......