Signing into Topics

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Is anyone having difficulty getting the subject matter to load when selecting a topic? Last few days have to click several times on the thread to get it to come up with the index and text. :?

No, not really.

When I start a reply, the box where the text goes (where I'm typing now), will start to jump around a bit----as if I were scrolling the page up and down. I also find that I have to re-log-in from time to time. At Rancher's I have to re-log-in from page to page, thread to thread, so incredibly annoying that I gave up. I'll go there and read from time to time, but that's about all.

Katherine

A couple of weeks ago I got some malware on my computer and it made this site really slow. Even was asked to fill out a survey from Cattletoday with promises of a prize. I thought it odd but it did look legit. Did "win" a prize but saw the shipping and handling was the ruse. I had a guy check my computer and there were thirty something pieces of malware on the system that he said cam in a bundle from one of these updates your computer tells you to do. Had to wipe it clean and start over. Been working like a charm since but I won't be hitting any more updates. Apparently the virus software doesn't do a good job stopping these type things.

Latest posts