Sick calf

Help Support CattleToday:

AngusLimoX":2s8euv7j said:
( What the heck is a turkey baster??? :lol: :lol: . I call mine "the wife" ).

ALX, you are so bad! :lol2: :lol2: How's life treating you these days? Good I hope! :)

msscamp":1407ul3u said:
AngusLimoX":1407ul3u said:

ALX, you are so bad! :lol2: :lol2: How's life treating you these days? Good I hope! :)

Life is treating me great but the turkey baster gives me a bit of trouble from time to time! :lol:

Hope all is well with you and very glad to see you are continuing to actively participate in here! :D We all appreciate your knowledge and candor.

Bought any cattle yet??

Pretty soon you will tire of having a positive balance in your bank account, and free time on your hands, and you will buy cattle! :lol:

Let us know when you do, nobody need suffer alone! :D

ALX

msscamp":hi1p8940 said:
hillsdown":hi1p8940 said:
I agree with that but the problem here seems to be not enough feed intake and electrolytes are not feed they are a balancer.If your baby is starving to death would you give milk or electrolytes?Ask the Docs they would say milk.

I agree with you, but would you not agree that without one, the other is useless? Why not take care of both?

I know Im a day late and a dollar short on this disscusion, but as usual Msscamp is on the money. The elecrolytes are the foundation and the milk is the house. You cant build the house until you take care of the foundation.

AngusLimoX":3guvv25u said:
msscamp":3guvv25u said:
AngusLimoX":3guvv25u said:

Life is treating me great but the turkey baster gives me a bit of trouble from time to time! :lol:

Hope all is well with you and very glad to see you are continuing to actively participate in here! :D We all appreciate your knowledge and candor.

Bought any cattle yet??

Pretty soon you will tire of having a positive balance in your bank account, and free time on your hands, and you will buy cattle! :lol:

Let us know when you do, nobody need suffer alone! :D

ALX

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you! :) Well, I've got a long ways to go on the knowledge part, and it would probably be best if I kept my 'candor' to myself, but I appreciate your kind words nonetheless! Things here are good, and I'm working on the cattle part - I just have to figure out how to get around the 'roadblock'. He's pretty stubborn and hard-headed, but so am I. :lol: :lol: I'll do that! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts