Should somebody stand up and say something?!

Help Support CattleToday:

show time":3wybe472 said:
Well I spoke at the board meeting and got the ball rolling :) Members are to come to the next meeting with other rule ideas and they will vote on them at that time. Boy I sure did get myself all sweaty for nothin, everybody seemed to agree with envorcing old rules (exhibitors show their own calves), and coming up w/ the new rules to preserve the values of the 4-H program.
I know alot of ppl said let it go, I just couldn't...and I'm glad I didn't! I expect to recieve a thicker fair book this year, lol. :clap: (if ya know what I mean)

I expect you and suspect you to be scorned and have noone offer you any assistance of any kind. Noone likes a tattle tail. I know if I was there I would not help you. Had I been at the meeting I would have told you to sit down and be quiet. Just my opinion.

cowman30":14p8j8ge said:
show time":14p8j8ge said:
Well I spoke at the board meeting and got the ball rolling :) Members are to come to the next meeting with other rule ideas and they will vote on them at that time. Boy I sure did get myself all sweaty for nothin, everybody seemed to agree with envorcing old rules (exhibitors show their own calves), and coming up w/ the new rules to preserve the values of the 4-H program.
I know alot of ppl said let it go, I just couldn't...and I'm glad I didn't! I expect to recieve a thicker fair book this year, lol. :clap: (if ya know what I mean)

I expect you and suspect you to be scorned and have noone offer you any assistance of any kind. Noone likes a tattle tail. I know if I was there I would not help you. Had I been at the meeting I would have told you to sit down and be quiet. Just my opinion.

Well, you are just a bundle of sunshine, arent you?

show time":2mjeg94u said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cowman30":395nc0lr said:
show time":395nc0lr said:

It's ppl like you that create these kinds of situations and think it's "ok". Your comment was flat out rude and ignorant! If you do not care about today's youth being involved in agriculture, then I believe you are on the wrong website buddy.
And how exactly was I a "tattle tail"?
Oh wait, let me guess. "Baxter" ...anyhow I believe I've waisted enough time on a jack like yourself. Good day

Our fair has been going in that direction for the last several years. Going back to the old rules, and actually enforcing them. I agree that it should be the kid's project. Save the jocks for the jackpot shows.

Latest posts