She's raising a decent calf

Help Support CattleToday:

He's got a bunch of ear and leather but they don't take a hit at the barn here. Momma was a little flighty when we got her, but she's settled right down and they will all follow me to the crowding area as long as I'm shaking a bag of cubes.
That property is the one needs burned down in the middle. I was out there today spraying the broadleafs on the open areas. Ill put seed down in the next 2-3 weeks. Its a project property but 200 acres for free I won't turn down.

ALACOWMAN":25j899cz said:
Brute 23":25j899cz said:
Looks like she was bred to a 3/4 or 1/2 Blood Angus Brahman X. Thats a lot of sheath for even a Brangus Bull IMO.
actually his sheath is good and tight.. could have been a A plus bull

Especially for a milk and palmetto diet. :clap:

TexasBred":2232rxpo said:
ALACOWMAN":2232rxpo said:
Brute 23":2232rxpo said:
Looks like she was bred to a 3/4 or 1/2 Blood Angus Brahman X. Thats a lot of sheath for even a Brangus Bull IMO.
actually his sheath is good and tight.. could have been a A plus bull

Especially for a milk and palmetto diet. :clap:
That's a cabbage palm in the background. It has a lower tdn than palmettos. Lol

do your angus rough it out there just as well as the brafords? ever knock down some trees and give em a MOL tub?

The 2 black girls in the picture were real sorry when we got them and turned them out there. They've bounced back real well. There are 15 on the 200 acres and it will support 10 more. They didn't get or need any hay over winter. Theyve had 2 sweetpro tubs and theres still some left after 3 months. And free choice minerals that they havent really worked on uet so they must be doing ok on the forage. They do have to travel a bit to forage but there's plenty there for them. It just doesn't look like it in the picture.

Latest posts