Sharing....again

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
Well I had another PM from quarter.

25 said:
awaiting the response to the post like i would like to see your documentation as to what you posted. also looking forward to your response on johne's and your pictures.

At least I didn't have to edit this post for rude words. You can continue to look forward to documentation, etc. You don't run this board. You have never put out a speck of documentation in your lies about Angus, yet you demand it from me? Get real. In the past, I've offered documentation of my claims. You ignored that and continued with your bashing. My response is there on the Feedyard Board.

when you posted the herford breeders why did you not address the second post on that site by the disgruntled angus breeder.when you made this post was it like a cheap and sneaky shot at the herford breed? just asking no conclusion yet.

There are people on these boards that I respect and would be happy to give an explanation of my actions and answer their questions. You're not one of them. See my list of questions on the Feedyard Board. Answer them and we MIGHT be able to talk.

All right enough is an enough why don't you two girls get together have a drink, go shopping at WalMart and become friends. Or scratch out each others eyeballs out either way it would be an improvement. Can't you just agree to disagree.

Caustic Burno":2ou85puk said:
All right enough is an enough why don't you two girls get together have a drink, go shopping at WalMart and become friends. Or scratch out each others eyeballs out either way it would be an improvement. Can't you just agree to disagree.

If you don't want to know about this discussion, don't read the posts. Or tell 25 to stop sending me PMs. Very simple.

Frankie - I am with Caustic on this.

PM is PM. Yeah we can choose not to read the post - but I can assure you that in my house a PM would never make it to the public forum. Especially if they were of a contankerous or personal nature.

If the PM is an issue, you can ask the sender to stop - delete them if the sender does not stop and if that does not satisfy you, ask Macon to block them - in the end, PM is PM.

I would be honour bound to not disclose it - even if it was something I wanted badly to bring to the forefront.

It is NOT classy to make a heated private discussion public.

Stay well,

Bez

Agree with the others. A "PM" is just that. Not prudent or ethical to aire a PM (especially a negative or angry reply) on a public forum.

If one has a gripe or chip on their shoulder or a defensive attitude (challenges and/or runs down other's posts in a "not so nice way"), one should probably keep their comments to themselves. One doesn't improve their image by running down or attacking other's opinions. Civil debate and exchange of differing opinions is fine. Attacks are not welcome on a public forum: one does not win friends and influence people (in a positive way) by such tactics...even if one is right in their attack response, it is rude, ill-mannered, and very much looked down on by other posters!

When a PM shows up in my box, it's mine. I can do whatever I want with it. You all can consider it rude to post them publically, I don't. I consider it rude for 25 to continue sending PMs to me. How come no one seems to think he should just stop sending them to me? Bez, Caustic, Bill?

25 said:

FRANKIE I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY POLITE PM BUT THEN AGAIN ONE NEVER KNOWS WHEN ONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX MIGHT BE OFFENDED FROM PM,S AND EVERY THING IS OFFENSIVE THEN. MAYBE WE SHOULD REFER TO PM,S AS PRIVATE EMAILS.

Here it is for everyone to read:

guest25, please stop sending PMs to my mailbox here at cattletoday.

25 said:

i notice you were quick to use the word might be able to talk. you allways leave your self an out dont you i bet when you go into a hardees or burger king resturant you allways set with your back agaist the wall right near the door

for the record i answered your questions.

It's obvious that you have an active imagination. For the record, you have not answered the questions. You posted excuses and misrepresentations. I took time to show that you are misrepresenting some of the truth. The questions will continue to be here until you respond truthfully to them.

Frankie":470dujw5 said:
When a PM shows up in my box, it's mine. I can do whatever I want with it. You all can consider it rude to post them publically, I don't. I consider it rude for 25 to continue sending PMs to me. How come no one seems to think he should just stop sending them to me? Bez, Caustic, Bill?

You sound like a third grade school girl, he wrote me a note ,O somebody make him stop, Grow Up. You are getting worse than BlackPower with all the rhetoric.
Pesonally I think Macon needs to pull the reins in on you as IMO you have went from being an Asset to a Liabilty to the board.
Thats my final comment
Nuff Said.

Caustic Burno":1qye064r said:
Pesonally I think Macon needs to pull the reins in on you as IMO you have went from being an Asset to a Liabilty to the board.
Let me give an opposing view, Caustic. Because in my opinion, not only is she an asset, she is a tremendous asset. I bet it would be hard to count all the people that she has helped out or that have learned something from her. She stands up for what she believes in and she does it well. So what? It's not just Angus cattle, but all cattle and cattle producers that she sides with. Maybe you'd rather she be on the side of the chicken or pork producers? How about the PETA side?

I'm getting tired of the arguing too, but it looks to me like somebody came along trying to start trouble with a hard sell of another silly, worthless, ornamental breed and many of you are anxious to demonize Frankie for standing up to it. And I guess I must have missed a bunch of posts somewhere. I haven't seen all of this Angus arm-twisting some of you have accused her of doing lately. I know I've sure never felt any pressure to run Angus cattle because of her. But only a fool wouldn't consider what they will do for your business and bottom line. And only a bigger fool wouldn't want to listen to Frankie before they made the decision. I'm 90% sure I'll never own another black Angus bull. But if I decide to, I sure hope Frankie will be around to help me when it's time to make that buying decision.

Texan":31a8bwmn said:
Caustic Burno":31a8bwmn said:
Let me give an opposing view, Caustic. Because in my opinion, not only is she an asset, she is a tremendous asset. I bet it would be hard to count all the people that she has helped out or that have learned something from her. She stands up for what she believes in and she does it well. So what? It's not just Angus cattle, but all cattle and cattle producers that she sides with. Maybe you'd rather she be on the side of the chicken or pork producers? How about the PETA side?

I'm getting tired of the arguing too, but it looks to me like somebody came along trying to start trouble with a hard sell of another silly, worthless, ornamental breed and many of you are anxious to demonize Frankie for standing up to it. And I guess I must have missed a bunch of posts somewhere. I haven't seen all of this Angus arm-twisting some of you have accused her of doing lately. I know I've sure never felt any pressure to run Angus cattle because of her. But only a fool wouldn't consider what they will do for your business and bottom line. And only a bigger fool wouldn't want to listen to Frankie before they made the decision. I'm 90% sure I'll never own another black Angus bull. But if I decide to, I sure hope Frankie will be around to help me when it's time to make that buying decision.

This is a dead issue to me Texan I have no comment.

Texan":2afj8u9m said:
Caustic Burno":2afj8u9m said:

Thank you for the comments.

Latest posts